async load error plz HELP!!!!!

yashasvi_2005

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
iam recently getting the error async load of 58b93bd0428656f63eb1e6992b6fdfa.big failed.iam playing the game for the past 2 months and got this error.i have even reinstalled cric 2005 but in vain.can any moderater PLZ help me.

Well, seeing as this question has been answered approximately 26 times before and is dealt with by the readme for the Unique Face patch I'm wondering if I really have to answer it again.
Make sure the Unique Face patch/4GB bat pack are installed properly if you are using a new roster. You may need to manually run the faces.bat file in the data folder if it hasn't run already.

ok i got it.thks for ur help.
hello can i use gimp2.2 instead of photoshop to create bats because i dont know whether
gimp can a file as a 16 bit bmp image.plz clarify my dout

barmyarmy said:
Well, seeing as this question has been answered approximately 26 times before and is dealt with by the readme for the Unique Face patch I'm wondering if I really have to answer it again.
Make sure the Unique Face patch/4GB bat pack are installed properly if you are using a new roster. You may need to manually run the faces.bat file in the data folder if it hasn't run already.

Yes, and you have written the same answer 26 times. :p

At this rate, we could write down the answer in the Cricket 2005 FAQs! :)

Yeah, if it isn't in there it definitely should be.
Then I can just go back to closing the thread and typing "FAQ".

Users who are viewing this thread