Attn: All australians

Jakester1288

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/1534115-post41.html

This is the thread where I will post up my newsletter. It will consist of mainly Cricket, through the summer at least. More league will make it's way in during summer.

It should be monthly, but occasionally it might be fortnightly. Anyway, first edition should be a few weeks away.

Enjoy. :D

If you wish to write some articles, please email me at [email protected].

Last edited:
Cool, I will be looking foward to the articles on cricket and league :)

Do you want to write for us? We will be really slow putting out issues it's just me writing articles and a column from another guy. You can write about sport and you only need 1 article/write up per month. Interested?

Awesome. My email is in the first post, and add me on MSN or email me for further details.

Great to have you on board, we needed an AFL section. :D

Current writers:
Me - Cricket and League
Feelin Blue? - Cricket, League and Soccer
Tobes - Wrestling
Ayub - AFL, Wrestling and Soccer
Khalek - Cricket
Cricketdudemad - Soccer

Looking for more, still plenty of sports available. You can do Cricket and League still if you like, but I really want a AFL writer and some other sports. C'mon, join up people!

Last edited:
Great! You can write more than an article a month, but if we have more, I can't guarantee they will all get in.

Anyone else plan on getting up before we publish the first issue? It should be up in around a fotnight, got a lot happening in between now and then.

Users who are viewing this thread