Australia Decides: An Australian Government Story

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
With the Australian polls coming up exactly a month and a day from today I had a stroke of genius; to do an interactive story on the election.

Here's the deal; There will be two sides, the Labour party and the Liberal party. An even number of members will make up each side, and then amongst each group the leader of the party will be decided. Roles will then be handed out along the lines of Sports Minister, Shadow Environmental Minister etc.

Then during the next month you need to get into the role of your role, and make press releases, statements, promises and build you campaign. As a party you need to do anything you can to win this election!

On the 21st of August I'll open a poll, and it'll be up to PlanetCricket to decide who wins. Of course I'll be playing the roles of journo, Monarch, Governor-General, etc. Although if you don't want to participate you can join the House of Representatives/Senate.

More details to follow. Sign-ups open now. State your desired name and party.

Labor
Mattfb - Abian Serrano
MaD - James Bond
Imager36 - Jason Gillespie

Liberal
Covvy - Derek Obama
thegreatkhan - Haris Khan

HoR/Senate
Biggy - Van Thanh Rudd (HoR)
ris7khan (S)

Prizemoney:
A reasonably large amount of vCash will be given to the party leader, which he can choose to split amongst his bench. Probably 2,000,000.

Last edited:

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Politics is not my thing AT ALL. I guess I will join the HoR/Senate.

Name: Van Thanh Rudd :laugh

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
I'd have loved too but more than two parties might make it tricky. If we get heaps of sign-ups I'd do it though :laugh

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
I suppose I'll try and give this a go, probably more for a laugh.

Name: Derek Obama (looking to seek revenge on his buddy K-Rudd)
Side: Liberal

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Very innovative. I'd love to take part, but I will be away soon so I wouldn't want to abandon you!

Good luck though!

Users who are viewing this thread