Story Australia Home Season-Oct 2004 to Feb 2005

Who will win the Australia vs New Zealand Series?

• Australia win Test Series 1-0,One Day series 1-0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Zealand win Test Series 1-0,One Day Series 1-0

• New Zealand win Test Series 2-0,One Day Series 2-0

• Total voters

gold639

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
AUSTRALIA HOME SEASON-OCT 2004 TO FEB 2005

Hi guys I am starting this new season because I had problems with my computer and,after formatting it,I lost my previous tour. :(

So,anyway,this is an edited sav made by sachinisgod.It is with australia as the user team.It has 2 test matches and 2 odi's against new zealand,a test series with pakistan and the vb series with the windies and the pakistanis.The first match is a test match with new zealand.Then 2 one dayers and then the final test.So,to start off with,the series against New Zealand:

AUSTRALIA VS NEW ZEALAND 2 TEST MATCH AND 2 ODI MATCH SERIES

Australia Squad

A.Gilchrist(wk)
R.Ponting(captain)
M.Hayden
J.Langer
D.Martyn
D.Lehmann
S.Katich
M.Clarke
J.Gillespie
S.Warne
G.McGrath
M.Kasprowicz
B.Lee
N.Hauritz
S.McGill
B.Haddin
A.Symonds
J.Maher

note-the fixtures are not the ones in real life as this is an edited sav of the aussie home season and would therefore be impossible to make an accurate one as there are so many matches.

New Zealand Squad

S.Fleming(captain)
C.Cairns(for odi's)
N.Astle
C.Martin
H.Marshall
M.Richardson
M.Sinclair
A.Adams
S.Bond
J.Franklin
I.Butler
D.Tuffey
B.McCullum(wk)
K.Mills
J.Oram
S.Styris
D.Vettori
P.Wiseman

The Fixtures

NZL vs AUS at BRISBANE-TEST MATCH
NZL vs AUS at DOCKLANDS-ONE DAY INTERNATIONAL
NZL vs AUS at SYDNEY-ONE DAY INTERNATIONAL
NZL vs AUS at ADELAIDE-TEST MATCH

For this season I will be using:

Ravi's Test Patch V2 and Ravi's ODI Patch V1(modified a little by me)
Sam's Lineup bug fixed Exe for batting
Sam's No runout exe for bowling
!XSPEED set to 1.23
Roster Modified by me
VB Series,Three Mobile Pitch Ad(depending on series)
Planet Cricket Adboard Pack
Kookaburra Balls
Three Mobile Stumps for everything except VB series and VB stumps for Vb Series.

Last edited:
m_vaughan said:
Oh cool!!...another story based on the upcoming AUS v NZ test and ODI series!!

Best of luck mate

lol there have been stories as long as 610 posts!! Like rocklara's for example.Its gigantic.

Do any of you guys know what the correct nz lineup will be?Or should I wait for the first real world test to start?

okay then.I will start the first test match tonight and updates will come tomorrow night.:)

THE FIRST TEST MATCH AT BRISBANE

Conditions-Hard and Sunny=Batsman's Paradise:)

The Toss:

Ponting-Heads

*fleming tosses the coin*

Ian Healy-Its Heads,so Ponting has won the toss.What would you like to do,Ricky?

Ponting-We'd like to bat here Heals.The Pitch is hard and we should look to make a big score.

Heals-Your chances on winning the match?

Ponting-Well obviously they're very high,as we've just returned victorious from India,one of the toughest places to tour.And batting first on a track like this,we definetely fancy our chances.

Heals-Any changes to the side?

Ponting-No mate,they are just like the last test match in India,with of course,warnie coming in to replace nathan(hauritz).

Heals-Good Luck

Ponting-Thanks mate *walks away* *fleming steps in*

Heals-So stephen,you've lost the toss,dissapointed with that?

Fleming-Yeah,a bit,as the track is favourable to the batsmen.

Heals-So,do you fancy your chances?

Fleming-Of course,all the lads will put in that extra effort needed as at home,we are measured based on our success against australia.

Healy-Good luck mate!

Fleming-Thanks ian. *walks away*

Healy-So there you have it,ladies and gentlemen,australia have won the toss and have chosen to bat on this beautiful batting track.

*broadcasting returns to studio*

Dean Jones-Well,ladies and gentlemen,the match is going to get underway in five minutes,so stay tuned.Your opinion on the toss outcome,Geoffrey?

Boycott-Well the aussies definetely have the upper hand,batting on a track like this.I see them posting a huge first innings score.However,if NZ get an early breakthrough,then the aussies may be on the receiving end.

Dean Jones-Yes,of course.Folks,we will be taking a break,after which,the match will begin.

*after break*

Dean Jones-Folks,the aussie batsmen are making they're way to the middle,and is about to start.This match is going to be a cracker.Your commentators,myself and geoffrey.

*match starts*

1-The aus batsmen making their way out to the middle.
2-The NZ LineUp
3-The First Ball of the series.Langer cautiously leaves the ball.

Users who are viewing this thread