Australia vs South Africa - 1st ODI: Winner

These odds are boring....0.40 to Aus,i mean just because of they won both 20-20 matches,there is big difference....between odds to SA 1.75,SA is a team which can beat Aus.This is 1st match of series,both teams have equal chance,and there is no pressure of 1team leading series,Aus's odd should have been at least 0.70 to SA 1.10,if at Aus were leading 2-0 series,then 0.40 is acceptable,but for 1st match its 0.40,thats rubbish,and SA is way behind...SA can beat Aus (if not 1st match,but they can sure beat Aus..)

These odds are boring....0.40 to Aus,i mean just because of they won both 20-20 matches,there is big difference....between odds to SA 1.75,SA is a team which can beat Aus.This is 1st match of series,both teams have equal chance,and there is no pressure of 1team leading series,Aus's odd should have been at least 0.70 to SA 1.10,if at Aus were leading 2-0 series,then 0.40 is acceptable,but for 1st match its 0.40,thats rubbish,and SA is way behind...SA can beat Aus (if not 1st match,but they can sure beat Aus..)

We don't make the odds, they are real world odds, if you feel that SA can win then go with them, if you believe that Australia will win then do the same, and if you feel that they are not to your vCash Bank account then you do not have to bet at all.
These are the odds for the 1st ODI and there is not much that can be done about that.
But do bet, its fun and who knows where you might surface, take your chances, stop sitting on your loot and spend some mate :D

If you fancy South Africa so match in the first game then surely you would be happy with these odds? Have a bet! :)

Australia have better chances of winning. SA need Smith as he can motivate his team. Smith's injury is a great blow for South Africa. I personally think there is nothing wrong with the odds.

Please add ODI series bet.

We don't make the odds, they are real world odds, if you feel that SA can win then go with them, if you believe that Australia will win then do the same, and if you feel that they are not to your vCash Bank account then you do not have to bet at all.
These are the odds for the 1st ODI and there is not much that can be done about that.
But do bet, its fun and who knows where you might surface, take your chances, stop sitting on your loot and spend some mate :D

Man i am not blaming you..i also dont want to say that SA will win... i just wanted to say that SA is quite capable team,and right now for series opener match,both teams are competative,the Aus's odd should have been better..not blaming u man..dont mind

Users who are viewing this thread