Story Australia's Commonwealth Bank Series - vs @ Perth: Ind: 119/5

bad start for england although they have a great chance in this match. Great story and i am sure i will vote again this month for it!

Excellent work mate, Just one comment. If you using photoshop the pictures look out of proportion so some are squished. When re-sizing the image with ctrl + 2, hold shift while re sizing.

Other wise KUTGW

This is a great story going Roo.
Great works mate.
Looking forward to the next update mate. ;)

Thanks for your comments guys. It's the comments that keeps this story going and going. I'll try and get some updates tonight.

Might be a bit of a delay as i have Tonsilitis. So there might be a little delay, but i'll try tonight at best

Too bad about your tonsilitis, can't wait to see whats happed in England's innings though and hopefull they didn't make the follow-on and are batting again....:D

Australia are in a great position! well batted from roy

Symonds took Australia in a respectable position. Great innings by him :clap.Great bowling by Lee to get rid of Trescothick.

Awesome update mate and great story :clap

As I mentioned already, Symonds was the lonely warrior. England have to work hard still. Even if we give a small total of 100 for Aussies to defend, opponents always tend to make it with lot of struggles. I wonder how. :p

Fantastic as always. No probs, take your own time. There are no time limits in story forums here. :)

Sorry for the late reply. Been busy all weeked. Updates coming tonight for sure

Story comes to an end

Im sorry guys, but we had a black out during the middle of the afternoon here, due to overloading of Air conditioners and appliances (due to the hot weather), and my computer was running, and so i got on the computer after school, and found i had to reboot my hard drive. Everything has been lost. I have just spent the last 2-3 hours downloading everything back onto the hard drive.

So therefor i have lost the data to this story, and game. So i am sad to announce that this story will not be continuing. It's a real shame i was really enjoying this, and it was becoming a good story.

I will start a new one tonight, and i hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for all the wonderful comments and views on this story, it'll certainly be missed.

Roofrom50

Ohh that's sad mate :(. I was really enjoying this story mate and for me this was one of the best story in PC. Surely this story will be missed by everyone but good to hear that you are starting a new one as well.

One thing which you truly deserve is a standing ovation from all of us for your efforts to this magnificent story :clap :hpraise :clap :hprase

Australia -Commonwealth Bank Series

The Commonwealth Bank Series 2008

Australia, Sri Lanka and India will kick off the 2008 program with the Commonwealth Bank Series. They will fight it out to see who is the best one day side going around. Australia are hosting the series, and are just favourites at this stage. India are right behind them, as they are a great one day side, being the 20/20 World Champions.

All teams come in with full strength squads. Australia are the favourites, and with champions like, Brett Lee who has been in great form over the summer competition, Stuart Clark and Mitchell Johnson who have been destroying the batting line-up of the Indian's in the Test Series.
Adam Gilchrist will play his last Series, after announcing his retierment during the Test Series against India.

India, under the new captain of M.S.Dhoni, will be looking forward make a mense from the Test series against Australia, and start off clean with a good performace in the One Day series. Sachin Tendulkar will be farwelling Australia aswell, so it's a do or die for him, to win his last One Day trophy.

veteransqa1.jpg

Australia

Matthew Hayden
Phil Jaques
Chris Rogers
Michael Clarke
Michael Hussey
Brad Hodge
Ricky Ponting
Adam Gilchrist
James Hopes
Andrew Symonds