Champions League Winner
Avengers

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
The Recruitment Drive
@RUDI and @WutUpMahGlipGlops travelled to India to meet with one of the potential signing while Valhalla was seen in Dubai and Pakistan.
WUMGG: Negannnnn Blurp!! I am telling you this is it. Blurp! His passion is unmatched in theeeeee whole league.

Rudi/Negan : That's why he is on our list, I believe the opposition will pi** their pants when they see him on the other end of crease,
Negan-pants.jpg

(Negan our fearless leader makes an entrance to save us all and cricket from ruins. The one who is automatically put on the pedestal to lead seeing his unwavering determination to the cause.)
Player No 1 - Tum kya leke aaye the, aur kya leke jaaoge. Rahejaye sirf ek insaan, sarva shakthi shali, sarva shaktimaan
(What did you bring, and what will you take. Remain only one person, all power, all powerfull)

e63433dcc9f1874042a63d1ae283329e_d_m.gif

(We see @Mijurkat, the menacing jumbo whose habit of taking wickets and breaking bones is well known)
WUMGG - Blurp! Morty! no Kumarjit! we need you, the universe needs to be saved and we think you have got what it takes to do it, Rudi do your thing.
Rudi - Eeny, meeny, miny, moe, catch a tiger by the toe. If he hollers, let him go. My mother told me to pick the very best one, and you-are-it
Mijurkat - Mandwa tumhara intezaar karaha tha( Mandwa was waiting for you).
WUMGG - Wubba Lubba Dub-Dub
135556589d2a7a51540a0d9a55ca9fcc.gif

(Parth our ever optimistic and pessimistic second in command portal them back. The player who always provides either the team is in a good position or bad).
#KabhiGharSeSabkeDarSeKhudSeLadteRehtaThaJeeBhar​

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Even Negan has weaknesses (Lucille) & .......

media.gif

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The Recruitment Drive
@RUDI and @WutUpMahGlipGlops travelled to India to meet with one of the potential signing while Valhalla was seen in Dubai and Pakistan.
WUMGG: Negannnnn Blurp!! I am telling you this is it. Blurp! His passion is unmatched in theeeeee whole league.

Rudi/Negan : That's why he is on our list, I believe the opposition will pi** their pants when they see him on the other end of crease,
Negan-pants.jpg

(Negan our fearless leader makes an entrance to save us all and cricket from ruins. The one who is automatically put on the pedestal to lead seeing his unwavering determination to the cause.)
Player No 1 - Tum kya leke aaye the, aur kya leke jaaoge. Rahejaye sirf ek insaan, sarva shakthi shali, sarva shaktimaan
(What did you bring, and what will you take. Remain only one person, all power, all powerfull)

e63433dcc9f1874042a63d1ae283329e_d_m.gif

(We see @Mijurkat, the menacing jumbo whose habit of taking wickets and breaking bones is well known)
WUMGG - Blurp! Morty! no Kumarjit! we need you, the universe needs to be saved and we think you have got what it takes to do it, Rudi do your thing.
Rudi - Eeny, meeny, miny, moe, catch a tiger by the toe. If he hollers, let him go. My mother told me to pick the very best one, and you-are-it
Mijurkat - Mandwa tumhara intezaar karaha tha( Mandwa was waiting for you).
WUMGG - Wubba Lubba Dub-Dub
135556589d2a7a51540a0d9a55ca9fcc.gif

(Parth our ever optimistic and pessimistic second in command portal them back. The player who always provides either the team is in a good position or bad).
#KabhiGharSeSabkeDarSeKhudSeLadteRehtaThaJeeBhar​
A10220BE-4FF3-487E-B126-A3EA4658FDF0.gif

Users who are viewing this thread