Team Thread Bad Boys | HOF?

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Recruitment Drive
@WutUpMahGlipGlops comes out a portal and recognizes that he is somewhat off from his destination.
WUMGG - Morty!!!! Blurp! what did you dooooooooo. I swear I will sacrifice you to our new guy.
WUMGG travels some distance by foot and stops when starts listening the chilling sound.

https://soundcloud.com/them-s-production%2Fimperial-march-darth-vaders Breathing intensifies and comes out @Ohm aka Darth Vader

MediocrePoorBoto-max-1mb.gif

The clinical machine, his mechanical arm give him a unfair advantage over everyone else, his slicing technique comes very handy during batting.

Ohm - What brings you here?
WUMGG - Bleeegh! I am here to invite you to play for my team, I offer you Mortyyyyy and younglings.
Ohm - The force is with you.

#MeriJeetSabSeZyadaZaruriCheez

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Recruitment Drive
@WutUpMahGlipGlops comes out a portal and recognizes that he is somewhat off from his destination.
WUMGG - Morty!!!! Blurp! what did you dooooooooo. I swear I will sacrifice you to our new guy.
WUMGG travels some distance by foot and stops when starts listening the chilling sound.

https://soundcloud.com/them-s-production%2Fimperial-march-darth-vaders Breathing intensifies and comes out @Ohm aka Darth Vader

The clinical machine, his mechanical arm give him a unfair advantage over everyone else, his slicing technique comes very handy during batting.

WUMGG - Bleeegh! I am here to invite you to play for my team, I offer you Mortyyyyy and younglings.

Loved this!

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Recruitment Drive

Jack Ryder in the Multiverse of Madness

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Big Bang!
Valhalla gains his conscious and everything is dark, soon he realizes that a rag is on his face after a few minutes somebody removes the rag and leaves, A tied up Valhalla tries to check out the dark room but can't make out anything. Suddenly he hears someone speak with a deep voice
Mysterious Person - I heard you were looking for me. If that's true your life is gonna change for good or bad we will see.
TV - Thank god, I have found you, I have got a business proposition for you.
MP - Business with you.. (he scoffs) I am in a good mood today so talk.

TV - Join the team owned by my friends @WutUpMahGlipGlops and @RUDI as a co owner and we will be undefeatable, with your notoriety no one will be able to match us and nobody will be able to question us.
MP - Interesting, But I have associates with interests in other teams.
TV - It's time to shun the bhais(Brothers) and friends and shock the world.
For the Bhais
oiksQJx.gif

For the Friends
tumblr_n6kpnt90ih1sszpveo3_400.gif

MP - Change is needed for sure but what are you gonna do for me?
TV - Whatever you want. If you want I will watch Tahir Shah songs on repeat for days, I will even watch Ram Gopal Verma Ki Aag for a day.
A lighter lights up and move towards the face of MP to light the cigarette putting light at MPs face.
812.jpeg

Revealing Dawood bhai aka @Na Maloom Afraad the man who can destroy opposition with either his batting or bowling. The man with connections everywhere.
NMA - Consider the deal done. See you soon.
----------------------------------------------
Another one added to the repertoire
main-qimg-09bd8f1b26ce6c6a49f1fc88fe4a4780

Users who are viewing this thread