Team Thread Bad Boys | HOF?

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Player Introduction
The perfectionist who doesn't mind spending the time on the pitch to master his craft. The glue that keeps everything and everyone together. Meticulously planning the game plan in the back ground.
Introducing @Varun7
giphy.gif

#TheWindIsBehindUs

Varun7

Batman
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Player Introduction
The perfectionist who doesn't mind spending the time on the pitch to master his craft. The glue that keeps everything and everyone together. Meticulously planning the game plan in the back ground.
Introducing @Varun7
giphy.gif

#TheWindIsBehindUs
Thanks a lot for the wonderful introduction :-) @Till Valhalla

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Player Introduction

A great striker of the ball, with some of the best techniques the game needs but that's not all with this next level game he also carries an attitude that has made the world swoon over him. His aura just pierces everybody around him.

Introducing the notorious one @Chris Swift

giphy.gif

#CatchMeIfYouCan

Last edited:

Bella

#orangearmy
AUS..
X Rebels
Profile Flag
Australia
Best wishes to you boys!

My apology for lashing out about the name. Just didn't like being left out that's all.

Also @ddrap14 my apology for asking that question in the general chat, sorry I was just a little p'ed off (not at you, but in general)

Please make sure you bad boys kick asprin's behind whenever you play against him.

Lots of love XXX
Bella

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Best wishes to you boys!

My apology for lashing out about the name. Just didn't like being left out that's all.

Also @ddrap14 my apology for asking that question in the general chat, sorry I was just a little p'ed off (not at you, but in general)

Please make sure you bad boys kick asprin's behind whenever you play against him.

Lots of love XXX
Bella
Wow! Do I sense a feeling of helplessness? Relax Bella. Not being a Bad Boy isn't the end of the world. But glad to know I'm living rent free in your head.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Player Introduction
The hardworking, creative, talented, genius young man has joined our ranks. With him, he brought his penchant for meticulous planning. His cold and ruthless nature will not spare any bowlers.
Introducing Daddario @A.P Haux
911fed0521744b84d6146910f905d641.gif

#ChurakeDilMeraGoriyaChalli​

A.P Haux

The Meowest Avenger
AUS..
BNG..
Kings XI
RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Player Introduction
The hardworking, creative, talented, genius young man has joined our ranks. With him, he brought his penchant for meticulous planning. His cold and ruthless nature will not spare any bowlers.
Introducing Daddario @A.P Haux
911fed0521744b84d6146910f905d641.gif

#ChurakeDilMeraGoriyaChalli​
light-yagami.gif

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Great win in the first OD match boys! Avengers disassembled but only just! It could have gone either way but the old work horse Rudi held his nerve when it mattered the most.

Let us stay focused and start the FC campaign on a high as well. Royal Mavericks are a strong unit so we got to be stronger. Every run counts as evident from our very first match. Let us win this damn thing!

Remember, in my interview before the start of this season, I said we are gonna win all the 3 trophies. Let's do that!

Users who are viewing this thread