Baggi problems

Magley

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
whenever i try to unzip it says it skipped a uncompression plz can somebody send me a solution or link to solve problem :help :hpraise

Dylan

Magley said:
whenever i try to unzip it says it skipped a uncompression plz can somebody send me a solution or link to solve problem :help :hpraise

[QUOTE :crying =Dylan]That is happening to me to i have no idea it is doing it for and it is bugging me.[/QUOTE]

I did what you said and it is saying unexpected error why is it doing that for?

It looks like you should only open a file like .bag and only right click to replace the file that needs to, otherwise uninstall BLIC and follow instructions carefully. You should get winrar, winzip is not working for this.

your signature says that you are afridi you have any prove that you are afridi

hasun300 said:
your signature says that you are afridi you have any prove that you are afridi

hasun mate, if you cant help anyone stop this spamming of yours in every possible thread.

Here is it uploaded again. Ive just tried it and it seems to unzip fine in Winzip.

Attachments

• Baggi Studio Beta.zip
    386.3 KB · Views: 22
What message, can you extract the files or not? I think he has extracted the files for Baggi Studios but he is getting an unexpected error. If there are files missing search for the missing files on Google and you should find them.

hondeyho said:
What message, can you extract the files or not? I think he has extracted the files for Baggi Studios but he is getting an unexpected error. If there are files missing search for the missing files on Google and you should find them.

Ok extracted and compressed it again. Try now.

Attachments

• Baggi Studio Beta.zip
    385.2 KB · Views: 25

Users who are viewing this thread