Ball quickly reaches boundary rope and more.....

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
When I play a shot in the gap with perfect timing and placement and footwork, after hitting the pitch the ball moves quickly and slow down near the boundary but by that time it starts slowing down, it reaches the boundary rope. Any advise? Also how to pick in swinger or out swinger or googly or doosra. Do you guys have any idea? And last thing, I was player Men's Ashes and the p!Ayers make runs very quickly unlike a real test match. Hundreds from Stokes and Bairstow at almost run a ball! Seriously how to stop this? I have England and Australia teams which came with the game not downloaded. Maybe lowering the ratings would help!

Skankhunt 42

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
When I play a shot in the gap with perfect timing and placement and footwork, after hitting the pitch the ball moves quickly and slow down near the boundary but by that time it starts slowing down, it reaches the boundary rope. Any advise? Also how to pick in swinger or out swinger or googly or doosra. Do you guys have any idea? And last thing, I was player Men's Ashes and the p!Ayers make runs very quickly unlike a real test match. Hundreds from Stokes and Bairstow at almost run a ball! Seriously how to stop this? I have England and Australia teams which came with the game not downloaded. Maybe lowering the ratings would help!

I can suggest two things for you!
1st, never ever simulate your gameplay, while bowling. If you badly need to, go with 5 to 10 overs and not much.
2nd, try this modifier settings while playing on overall pro/veteran with medium batting & bowling and manual fielding.

Play 2 tests before reporting back with your findings! Happy Gaming buddy!!

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I can suggest two things for you!
1st, never ever simulate your gameplay, while bowling. If you badly need to, go with 5 to 10 overs and not much.
2nd, try this modifier settings while playing on overall pro/veteran with medium batting & bowling and manual fielding.

Play 2 tests before reporting back with your findings! Happy Gaming buddy!!
1st I played Ashes as Joe Root![DOUBLEPOST=1531038468][/DOUBLEPOST]I play at Pro with medium batting and bowling!

Skankhunt 42

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Okay! Actually the simulation part is quite buggy at the moment! Try my sliders, I'm getting quite realistic test matches in my career with those!

D

Deleted member 185125

Googlies can be picked by the wicket keeper movement. Right before the delivery, the wicket keeper moves inline to the wicket from his normal stands, if the ball is going to come in to the stumps (Right handed batsman while facing leg spinner and left handed facing off spinner).

Users who are viewing this thread