Requests Accepted Bangladesh County Project

doranto

Club Cricketer
With all pleasure i just finished Rename and some facial correction of Bangladesh Domestic league (BCL).It was first time for me and I need more help like kit correction, Jersey and play face (if possible) I have done whatever i could .Its a full of unknown player's ,so i i d to Google them again and again to match the stats and date of birth and so on.. I think i had done 90% correct .I know its not popular like English or Australian county but still its in game and if this lil effect welcomed by you all i will be thankful.
I made jersey from logos i found under @wasteyouryouth thanks to him..i need more or you can just upload if you created one or modify by yourself.
Thank you all i will share them tomorrow as im at work,a lil busy Doctor.

ALL ARE SHARED UNDER dr_optimus84

Dhaka Division -. (Rename/lineup)
Dhaka Metropolis. (Rename/lineup)
Barishal Division. (Rename/lineup)
Chittagong Division-. (Rename/lineup)
Rajshahi Division-. (Rename/lineup)
Rangpur Division-. (Rename/lineup)
Sylhet Division-. (Rename/lineup)
Khulna Division-. (Rename/lineup)

Last edited:

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
With all pleasure i just finished Rename and some facial correction of Bangladesh Domestic league (BCL).It was first time for me and I need more help like kit correction, Jersey and play face (if possible) I have done whatever i could .Its a full of unknown player's ,so i i d to Google them again and again to match the stats and date of birth and so on.. I think i had done 90% correct .I know its not popular like English or Australian county but still its in game and if this lil effect welcomed by you all i will be thankful.
I made jersey from logos i found under @wasteyouryouth thanks to him..i need more or you can just upload if you created one or modify by yourself.
Thank you all i will share them tomorrow as im at work,a lil busy Doctor.

Dhaka Division -. (Rename/lineup)
Dhaka Metropolis. (Rename/lineup)
Barishal Division. (Rename/lineup)
Chittagong Division-. (Rename/lineup)
Rajshahi Division-. (Rename/lineup)
Rangpur Division-. (Rename/lineup)
Sylhet Division-. (Rename/lineup)
Khulna Division-. (Rename/lineup)
I think I've actually managed to rename most of them. Bit busy at the moment but I can have a look later today.

Reactions: DAP

Nahyan Ameen

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
That is fantastic! Great work-I can't wait to try this out and see the teams. I don't mean to make you angry or anything but there are some players on the national team who play domestic that would be nice if they looked better- Shabbir Rahman, Mosaddek Hossain and Mohammad Mithun. Keep up the excellent work

doranto

Club Cricketer
That is fantastic! Great work-I can't wait to try this out and see the teams. I don't mean to make you angry or anything but there are some players on the national team who play domestic that would be nice if they looked better- Shabbir Rahman, Mosaddek Hossain and Mohammad Mithun. Keep up the excellent work
i added the national team players whom are in the squad. Basically Player's should be modify by playface and im no near of it.All i have done is changes skin tone of players in asian and some hair style changes.
Thanks

doranto

Club Cricketer
@wasteyouryouth can you create a single custom team have all Bangladesh Premier league jersey.If u upload i can modify them and gonna reshare the teams again. thanks. i can give you pictures if u wish

Users who are viewing this thread