Banishing The Red Batting Circle!!!

britishchampion

2nd XI Cricketer<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm wondering if it is possible to create a patch of some sort (AI or otherwise) that could get rid of the red bowling mark you see when batting... although this would make it extremely hard to bat it might just perfect real life batting conditions.

I started to look through all the FSH files, planning to make the circle transparent, before realising that due to the fact that it changes shape it won't be located in the FSH files. I will look through Tutsi's patch to see if i can edit the same file Tutsi did to enlarge the bowling circle... Any ideas? I did search but found nothing.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
My ideas haven't worked, although I'm sure Tutsi will know the solution. I know it should have worked, but its not working no matter how much I fiddle with it. Sorry

britishchampion

2nd XI Cricketer<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
Hi zMario... have you done this before or are you just going on my idea because i've looked through Tutsi's 3.1 and i see no text that would allow you to make the bowling circle disappear without giving the bowler perfect accuracy. There must be another file.

Eddie

International Cricketer
guys, guys, guys... there is an in-game option which gives you the option to use (or not) the bowling cursor..

no need to make a patch for something which already exists

sid_19840

International Coach
Hmm,I remember making an ai with no bowling cursor's for hard mode and a very small one for medium.Maybe that might prove useful?

avk2love

Club Cricketer
Eddie said:
guys, guys, guys... there is an in-game option which gives you the option to use (or not) the bowling cursor..

no need to make a patch for something which already exists
yes there is an option to do so
in pause menu inside options

Users who are viewing this thread