Barcelona v Man Utd - UEFA Champions League: Finals

WestIndian

vBookie Team

To avoid confusion, this one will go to the very end, be it straight, added time or penalty shoot out!!!

Guys I have decided, the result for this event will be, IF NEED BE, after 120 minutes!!!!

Last edited:
So there is still possibility for a draw or not?

Officially if it's 0-0 after 120 minutes, it's a draw. But I don't know if this is taken account in this bet.

To avoid confusion, this one will go to the very end, be it straight, added time or penalty shoot out!!!

As I stated, at the end of the match, when the whilst blows, whatever the result then that is how this bet will be settled, Win or Draw!!!

If it takes into account Penalty Shootouts, how can there be a draw?

Last edited:
Booo! Equal odds. Money on Barca more in hope than in expectation.

If it takes into account Penalty Shootouts, how can there be a draw?

That's what I also asked. If there wouldn't be a draw only two betting options should have been given.

For a final it's just simpler to offer 2 alternatives, there are plenty of betting sites that just offer winning side odds for finals. In fact it's bloody hard to find one offering odds on a draw!

For a final it's just simpler to offer 2 alternatives, there are plenty of betting sites that just offer winning side odds for finals. In fact it's bloody hard to find one offering odds on a draw!

That's what I also asked. If there wouldn't be a draw only two betting options should have been given.

Ok guys, DRAW is an option, even when there are shootouts, don't ask me why, it's been that way, maybe the shootout will end even :p. Point being that a draw is part of the event, thus it remains.
And a little history UEFA CL finals 2007-08: Man Utd and Chelsea, after extra time were 1 - 1, Man Utd won 6?5 on penalties. Remember the famous missed by Ronaldo and then Terry and Anelka.

That's what I've been saying. Officially a draw is possible in a final.

So, just to clarify it to the people (and future matches):

In a final when it's 1-0 after 120 minutes it's a win for a team and a loss for another team.
In a final when it's 0-0 after 120 minutes it's a draw. Penalty shootouts just determine the winner, but the result counts as a draw.

I am guessing you've make the vBookie on this assumption. So simply yes or no, if you agree with this.

That's what I've been saying. Officially a draw is possible in a final.

So, just to clarify it to the people (and future matches):

In a final when it's 1-0 after 120 minutes it's a win for a team and a loss for another team.
In a final when it's 0-0 after 120 minutes it's a draw. Penalty shootouts just determine the winner, but the result counts as a draw.

I am guessing you've make the vBookie on this assumption. So simply yes or no, if you agree with this.

Ok first post have been edited, please read!!!!

All my vCash on United, im not expecting to win but it would be most delightful if i do :)

Users who are viewing this thread