Barcelona v Shakhtar Donetsk - UEFA Super Cup

Barcelona

With eight first-team players all rested, it will be a chance for youth and second string players to put themselves forward for contention against Real Madrid, while Guardiola will also be keen to see how certain members of his squad react to playing at the highest level.

Probable Starting XI: Jorquera, C?cers, Sylvinho, V. S?nchez, Piqu?, Keita, Busquets, Gudjohnsen, Pedor, Hleb, Bojan

Shakhtar Donetsk

The visitors still have several players missing, with Ilsinho, Rustam Khudzhamov, Igor Duljaj and Olexandr Kucher all having missed the last few weeks of the campaign.

Probable Starting XI: Pyatov, Srna, Rat, Chygrynskiy, Kucher, Adriano, H?bschmann, Jadson, Willian, Brandao, Moreno

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

... and I bet the rest of my money on Barca, they better win. Forgot to check the preview for the match, stupid of me, 8 players rested.

i put 32636 yestarday on Barca, now i just put 500. and how come its not showing up?

i made a mistake and betted only 3 vcash somehow. i entered a far greater number than this. can someone take off my current 3 cash bid so i can put a larger amount properly this time?

Users who are viewing this thread