BarmyArmy Croud Noises!

Barmyarmyfan05

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi i was just wondering if someone could a ogg file of barmy army so the crowd could start chanting and shouting ENGLANDS BARMY ARMY BARMY ARMY and so on. If any1 could create 1 i would be very grateful but if know1 can dont worry. Also could some1 tell me how to make ogg files so that i could create my owncrowd chants then i can put them into my games. also could sum1 tell me if i can download a barmy army chant and download it.
The main thing is i want to create my own ogg files because i want to make my own chants thnx very much. Reply asap. cheers.

Yes and please don't use text speak, e.g. use someone, not sum1 etc

thanks

If you do make them be sure to release it in the downloads section, please. See, a whole sentence without using txt speak. Try it, it's rewarding!

ok i will. Can someone explain to me where i get goldwave from and how i use it also how to create the sounds i would love someone to help me

just go to google type goldwave and you will get easily

You have to have the whole chant, that would be a nice touch, someone ought to take a picture of that guy with the silver hair in the crowd who starts off the chanting. :) "Everywhere we go", People Wanna Know, Who We Are,Where We come From, So We Tell Them, We Are The England, The Mighty Mighty England, and so on lol :)

The_gas said:
someone ought to take a picture of that guy with the silver hair in the crowd who starts off the chanting. :)
It's not you, is it? LOL :D

Users who are viewing this thread