Barrow: "What an early win!"

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
With a week to go until the preseason tournament gets started, Simon Barrow has come out and claimed his team, The Stump Smashers, have got an even earlier win than the tournament.

"I mean look at us, most of us now have matching avatars and signatures, we're looking beautiful," Barrow proclaimed to the media outside his holiday home in Hawaii.

Fashion "expert," Gok Wan has also waded into the battle, which surprised many as it was thought Mr Wan was "batting for the other team," but not quite at cricket. "They look fabulous, the kit is not too simple that it looks plain, but its not too busy that it detracts from all their beautiful faces."

Barrow added, "Its an early win for us looking so good, the kit is completed, the ground is nearly ready, and we're raring to go!"

Barrow finished, "If any of you are like me, and glance at the avatar of a poster to quickly find out who it is, well think again now!"

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Are the newly ordered floodlight in place already ??:p

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
So your greatest achievement is... to confuse people by all using the same (almost) avatar?

About the greatest victory you'll celebrate this year, I assure you.

P

pcfan123

We save our ████-talking for the field, actions speak louder than words. Make an appointment with your dentist because there will be a lot of teeth on the pitch by the time we are done with y'all :p

P

pcfan123

The thread is a celebration of our new stadium, kits and players. If you took it as an attack on others perhaps that is just jealously on your part :p

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
I'll be ditching my Stumpers avatar once I get a good Hilfy one made :p

Users who are viewing this thread