Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Has the basement been abolished as well?

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
How do you feel about the plastic in the sea situation and what do you think we can do about it as a society?

Should diesel cars be banned altogether?

Do you think welcoming new members is a good idea as some forums can seem a little partizan making it hard for them to integrate?

Do you ask questions on other members AMA threads and particularly those of new members so making them feel welcome and not pushed out?

Apologies if not British, do you feel the UCAS points tariff is fair or do you feel it is biased towards high league schools?

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
How do you feel about the plastic in the sea situation and what do you think we can do about it as a society?

Should diesel cars be banned altogether?

Do you think welcoming new members is a good idea as some forums can seem a little partizan making it hard for them to integrate?

Do you ask questions on other members AMA threads and particularly those of new members so making them feel welcome and not pushed out?

Apologies if not British, do you feel the UCAS points tariff is fair or do you feel it is biased towards high league schools?

Plastic in the Ocean should be one of our main priorities as a species. It might have already gone to far, but we should be looking at alternatives to single use plastics as much as possible, and everyone needs to just be better. As for what's already in there, I don't know enough about the removal options to comment.

Yes.

Yeah probably, but it's hard to keep track of who is new, who is active, who's just lurking ect

Probably not as much as I should

I'm British but to old to know anything about the UCAS points business :D

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
Who was your first cricket "hero"?

Do you play yourself?

Where is your favourite city?

Are you for or against West Indian nations playing separately in international cricket? What if it was only in T20 cricket?

Who would you pick in your cricketing Harlem Globetrotters?

If you could poach one capped, one uncapped player from other countries for the England XI, who would you take?

Are there any players who've played for England who you don't think would have made any other Test team?

Who would win in a fight, twelve Blackwood sized Rahkeems or one Rahkeem sized Blackwood?

What is your ideal World Cup format?

Are you for or against The Hundred format?

If you could create a new format of cricket, what would you change?

Do you have an opinion on Darren Stevens?

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
Plastic in the Ocean should be one of our main priorities as a species. It might have already gone to far, but we should be looking at alternatives to single use plastics as much as possible, and everyone needs to just be better. As for what's already in there, I don't know enough about the removal options to comment.
The removal problems are just realistically (and simplistically) who takes responsibility, and who pays! I agree there should be more effort to clean up but also look into alternatives to SUP.
Great.
Yeah probably, but it's hard to keep track of who is new, who is active, who's just lurking ect
Well, I'm here and looking forward to interaction which is lacking?
Probably not as much as I should
I look forward to at least someone doing something as it seems new members are not encouraged to stay.
I'm British but to old to know anything about the UCAS points business :D
You're probably not that old, I have teenagers who are 'feeling' older than most people in their mid to late sixties.

Bella

#orangearmy
AUS..
X Rebels
Profile Flag
Australia
I'll bite.

1. Is free will real or just an illusion?
  2. Is there a meaning to life? If so, what is it?
  3. Where is the line between art and not art?
  4. What should be the goal of humanity?
  5. Does fate exist? If so, do we have free will?
  6. What does it mean to live a good life?
  7. Why do we dream?
  8. Where does your self-worth come from?

Users who are viewing this thread