Bat Swing Control

theman

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello,
I think If Codemasters want to make this game the best cricket game ever they schould implement :onpc BAT SWING CONTROL :onpc .that is to control the bat by moving the thumsticks in PS2 AND XBOX and mouse in pc Like in tiger woods pga tour games .I THINK EASPORTS MIGHT IMPLEMENT IT IN THERE upcoming games.It would be a lot better that just pressing buttons .I have given this suggestion to them in the surveys so What do you think about this idea? please reply :onpc :upray

I think its an awesome idea.But for that you would have to play in the reverse view,otherwise it would be tricky.

i disagree. I don't think you will have much control although if they do decide to put it in it should be optional.

They should implement opening and closing the face of the bat to direct the ball to various parts of the pitch

Great idea, theman. But I dunno if it could be implemented in BLIC, as I guess it would take quite a lot of work, but perhaps codemasters and all other cricket game developers can take note of this for future releases.

that sounds alright, but i think there should be the option of using buttons or that way, as some people will like to use one way more than another.

How about this for a control system if you have dual analogue-

The right stick controls foot movement, so you can go back and across, back away, put your foot to the pitch of the ball, or stay rooted to your crease.

The left controls shot- to the left to cut, towards you to drive.
Then jerk it out of the way if it seams suddenly or whatever.
Move it more subtlely to angle the bat to guide the ball into the gully, or flick it behing square.

To play a defensive shot, play the ball on the ground, play in the air or leave, use the shoulder buttons (PS2 controller).

I think that would FEEL more like cricket than just pressing s at a certain time

As much as it sounds like a good idea, it is very doubtful that the game will have those controls. In my opinion it will be too difficult for a lot of people to handle.

jdbais said:
As much as it sounds like a good idea, it is very doubtful that the game will have those controls. In my opinion it will be too difficult for a lot of people to handle.

i don't think it will be difficult if you implement this type of controls

Users who are viewing this thread