RACING BATracer

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I'm sure we had a thread for it but I can't find it. Anyone still playing this? I know we had some good championships and some good players.

Got back into it since the summer started and have had two brilliant results in the past two races.

At Monaco I started dead last and ended up 4th and in Montreal I started 13th and managed to win the race. I sit in 3rd in the Championship, but about 40 points behind 1st.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Stopped playing this a while ago, did get back into it earlier this year but stopped again half a season later :p

We should have another tournament though :p

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
It's an online racing strategy game. You have to do all the car setups for each race as well as tyre strategy, race strategy, everything.

I was thinking of starting another season after I've finish my current one. I realised having two games going at once was my downfall in the past.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think it's racing, F1 maybe?

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Predominantly F1, yes. But they have different car sets. They had problems with copyright and had to change all the names of the teams, which was a shame, but doesn't make a big difference.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
We should find that old thread, we had like 5/6 seasons done!

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
I'd be up for another season. If I recall correctly I won a season without winning a race once :p

Users who are viewing this thread