bats and pitches help

kewl_navo

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
can anyone plz tell me how to get new bats and new pitch ads..install by grahic importer how to use it plz tell me ..
i get no pitch ads when i play the game i dont know why :s ..
i installed the icc pitchads patch i thinked it was not correctly installed when ever i intall a new pitchad the software stucks ...\\plz help me guyz.

Is pitch detail turned on?

Look at the pinned FAQ topic for how to install bats

which g.i version are you usin? check if your pitch ads are check on by going to the start-program files- ea sports- cricket 2004- configure cricket 2004 and check pitch ads on...then go in to g.i and put the pitch ads in... you will have to use g.i version 2.2 the latest version. you use that version and when you wanna imp a pitch ad you can click on maybe dusty except sir lanak/pak/ind and then click on imp as bitmap find the image and then double click than it will bring you to a box do you wish to replace that image? it will also show the current image you have as ur pitch ad and the image you are usin to replace that pitch ad. click on the transparnt box up on top and click ok... it will give you a message successful installed or something like that

For bats you have to just have to extract them... if the bat is like say ss bat... you have to extracted to your C: program files- easports- cricket2004- data- bats and then rename it as i.e Bat 01.tga and that bat will now come in your game as bat number 1

Users who are viewing this thread