Bats Please Help

2_X_2

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I CANT FIND THE DATA/BATS FOLDER WHERE IS IT?

I HAVE MADE NEW BATS, BUT I CANT POST IT.
IT ALWAYS SHOW THE MESSAGE THAT U CANNOT UPLOAD THIS TYPE OF FILE.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO I CAN PUT SOME NEW BATS.

i have mailed you the bats please post it and let me know your response.

regards

shariq

hey colin.

What if you change the player details (like Bat No. and stuff) from a saved game file, when a game is in progress, then will the changes takes place in that match or from the next match.

What happened is that I have downloaded Fobstyle's bat pack, and have replaced the 34 default EA ones. Then I have accordingly changed the bat numbers for the players, but somehow in the match (which was in progress when the saved file was edited) the bats are not in the correct order. (for eg. trescothick comes with Bubble KB bat when I have given him GM Maxi)

I am using Player Editor for this purpose.

Attachments

• R.D.Tim.png
    R.D.Tim.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 0
The Player Editor edits the roster.pak
Saved games run off the .sav file. In order to get the players to use the correct bats you will either need to edit the .sav directly or start a new game.

Attachments

• 00000111.jpg
    00000111.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 0
but the player editor i got has an option for editing .sav files as well
i can post a screenshot if u want

Attachments

• PUMA_NEW_ft2.png
    PUMA_NEW_ft2.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 0
Did you edit the .sav through the player editor. I'm not convinced it would work as player stats are repeated several times in the .sav

the .sav file has an copy of roster.pak in it, so editing the .sav file is almost same as editing the roster.pak

yeah...and that means if you are already involved in a tournament/tour and whant changes in player stats to be made, then you have to edit the roster.pak in .sav file. Only then will the changes made be effective in the tour.

Yeah but the .sav also has several copies of player stats in it for different lineups. So you would have to change them all.

Colin, it worked using player editor (from the next game onwards).

The bats are really amazing (particularly Freddie's Woodwarm Wand)

Users who are viewing this thread