batting even on rookie not work in career mode ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

js78955

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi im totally fed up now i have tried my best read manual and done everything and even on leagues i play so perfect score even 100

BUT in career mode im playing as allrounder
i have taken 52 wickets in 8 first class and 13 wickets in 7 matches in list A

but im not able to score a single half century in career mode ,i tried creating new career as batsman but not working please help me out

i wont be able to become a star in future :'( :'(

Hi im totally fed up now i have tried my best read manual and done everything and even on leagues i play so perfect score even 100

BUT in career mode im playing as allrounder
i have taken 52 wickets in 8 first class and 13 wickets in 7 matches in list A

but im not able to score a single half century in career mode ,i tried creating new career as batsman but not working please help me out

i wont be able to become a star in future :'( :'(

You need to practice more if you are finding Rookie level difficult. I say play plenty of casual matches and when you are good playing with test teams, you can give career mode another shot.

You need to practice more if you are finding Rookie level difficult. I say play plenty of casual matches and when you are good playing with test teams, you can give career mode another shot.

im in t20 and odi not able to make double figure but in first class i can go to 15-20 runs

spinner is so hard to play and whenever i hit straight and square leg i get catch out when i play aggressive grounded shot i get lbw alot
im trying and tried alot i think batting is really harder in carrer mode

same thing happening with my classmate too :)

Batting in career mode is difficult at first because you have no skills.
But as the season goes on & your skill points go up it gets a lot easier.
Especially when your helmet goes to level 2.

Stick with it, you'll get better. Use the practice nets too.

Remember to play the spinners late if you're having issues with them, but if in doubt just block it!

I hit 530odd in the first 40 over game of a player's career once, so it can be done with low skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread