Tutorial Batting Tips

sammy

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I only play in normal mode and I really enjoy the game... my bowling is just too good and my batting is aswell.

avi_3725

School Cricketer
I am able to bowl well but batting is not at all possible i a using Genius gamepad with vibration I am using X-padder 5.3 with a saad named profile
can anyone help me batting controller tips......

Dabi

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am able to bowl well but batting is not at all possible i a using Genius gamepad with vibration I am using X-padder 5.3 with a saad named profile
can anyone help me batting controller tips......

I use a gamepad as well. What kind of tips do you need? Perhaps I can help!

avi_3725

School Cricketer
hi
I am not able to time the ball or hit the ball can you help in configuring the buttons in the gamepad. Please help me on this.

D

Dutch

hi
I am not able to time the ball or hit the ball can you help in configuring the buttons in the gamepad. Please help me on this.

You might have already done this but the Legends Mode is an excellent way to get used to the game, both bowling and batting.:)

avi_3725

School Cricketer
Yes i tried in the legend mode but bowling is fine but on batting i could not even complete one training class on that.can you help as to which profile in the x-padder should i use which would help me in this..

D

Dutch

Yes i tried in the legend mode but bowling is fine but on batting i could not even complete one training class on that.can you help as to which profile in the x-padder should i use which would help me in this..

Mmm, I am not sure I can help. I use a an Xbox PC wireless Controller that works according to the buttons etcetera as designated in the game. Is it possible that your controller is "switched" so that you are pressing the wrong button for the shot you wish to play?

Unfortunately the game only recognises the Xbox controller setup. Many members use Joytokeyboard or something like tht to configure their joystick or pad to wrok with the game.

So for me X is defensive, B lofted and Y attacking while LT and BT are backfoot and frontfoot shot selection.

Sorry if I am not being very helpful!:)

avi_3725

School Cricketer
Thanks for the help. I have Genius game pad with vibration and it is wired. I can use the same for bowling and it works but why not for batting. Do you mean for batting you need a different gamepad..........I dont think they have mentioned any where like that.,,,,,,,

D

Dutch

Thanks for the help. I have Genius game pad with vibration and it is wired. I can use the same for bowling and it works but why not for batting. Do you mean for batting you need a different gamepad..........I dont think they have mentioned any where like that.,,,,,,,

Batting uses exactly the same buttons for bowling and batting for me. Strange that your gamepad reacts in that way!:(

avi_3725

School Cricketer
Even its a strange for me....My gamepad has 1234 instead of BXYA in similer position and I have both LT and BT for frontfoot and backfoot and i tried every possible option to meet the bat. i could not even complete the first training part of defending the ball in legend's format.

ekfaysal

School Cricketer
Front line bowlers are hard to face for me.
I struggle to face michel johnson, breet lee,
In 4 overs, i mostly make 2 for 8 then i make 100 on other bowlers. its so hard to even touch the ball of fronline bowlers

Users who are viewing this thread