MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
A few of you have been asking - and I can finally confirm that yes, PlanetCricket will have a team in DBC17!

And yes - you can be on it!

To be in with a chance, all you need to do is create your player in the DBC 17 Academy, share it on the server (so it can be added to the team) and post a screenshot of your creation in this thread.

So get creating and you could be in the game!

what if cool stuff gets added to academy later will I be able to add them to the player that will be go to disc?

what if cool stuff gets added to academy later will I be able to add them to the player that will be go to disc?
Once you're on disk as a player, you'd then be able to be updated via the academy even after release.

We'd need to have a cut off for the final appearance that would ship on disk though. Suppose it'd depend on your definition of 'cool stuff' - some things may not be in the pre-release academy.

Suppose it'd depend on your definition of 'cool stuff'

I would say more of the features like more edibility to create player likeness, then hair styles, and accessories which we may get in the next few CA academies in future but before release or game going golden!

What sort of skill level would you suggest for the player for the balance of the team?

One ferocious left handed fast bowling rabbit batsman coming up...

Player name: Adam Justin Houghton

Batting all-rounder

RHB
LS

Username Ajh1977.

P.S Please add my name to the commentary list.
Pronunciation is: Howton

Attachments

• 20160622_234538.jpg
    20160622_234538.jpg
    474.7 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
A few of you have been asking - and I can finally confirm that yes, PlanetCricket will have a team in DBC17!

And yes - you can be on it!

To be in with a chance, all you need to do is create your player in the DBC 17 Academy, share it on the server (so it can be added to the team) and post a screenshot of your creation in this thread.

So get creating and you could be in the game!
Deadline?

Any chance you can unlock already-created players so we can just tweak our existing selves?

Hello Guys. Been ages since I've posted here. Here is my player I've shared on the server. A leggie and a lower order batsman.
User name: sohelijaz

Attachments

• DBC 17.png
    DBC 17.png
    116.7 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread