Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi Friends,
Write about your favorite Batsman or Bowler
LIKE i am charmed by the personalty of GREAT
Sir IMRAN KHAN he is the man of spirits
What about your favorite CRICKETER

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Think that's obvious for me :p. Kevin Pietersen easily. I love his style, his arrogance, his attacking flair and his immense talent. Going to finish his career as one of the greats of the game. He's getting better and better every year, just a class player.

Love watching Brendon McCullum and Dale Steyn as well, McCullum for his exciting batting and brilliant keeping and agility, and then Steyn for his brilliance in the fast bowling department. The best fast bowler in the world at the minute, he's got everything.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Michael Clarke is my favourite cricket player, but he's not the best cricketer going around for sure. I like the style Clarke has, his ability to be aggressive or contain himself and play a solid role.

I agree with KP about Dale Steyn, top player and is no doubt by favourite international player.

Zahid Ali

School Cricketer
My own personal Icons are Dravid, Collingwood, Afridi and Jayasuriya...
Yeah great players

Zahid Ali added 3 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

Think that's obvious for me :p. Kevin Pietersen easily. I love his style, his arrogance, his attacking flair and his immense talent. Going to finish his career as one of the greats of the game. He's getting better and better every year, just a class player.

Love watching Brendon McCullum and Dale Steyn as well, McCullum for his exciting batting and brilliant keeping and agility, and then Steyn for his brilliance in the fast bowling department. The best fast bowler in the world at the minute, he's got everything.

Pietersen is really great CRICKETER

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors

Just a question. Who was your favourite player before KP?

My favourite is Gilly of course. But I loved Steve Waugh. His fight, determination and hunger was what I admired. I also love Ponting and Warne as well.

Of the overseas players, I like Steyn and De Villiers. I also loved Shane Bond. He was a bloody gun before he went to the ICL.

I hate KP, but that's because he's so good (Sorry dan. :p). But yeah I agree, will probably end up as one of the best English (...) players to represent the game.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member

KP's my first favourite player. Have only been genuinely interested in cricket for about 3 years, and it was KP that really got my interest going. Just so entertaining to watch, and as his technique develops he just keeps getting better. I can just see him having 1 fantastic year, be it this year or next, and that'll really get his career going, I can see him ending his career with an overall Test average of around 54/55. He's also 3rd of all-time when ODi batting averages are considered. Legend.

Zahid Ali

School Cricketer

My favourite is Gilly of course. But I loved Steve Waugh. His fight, determination and hunger was what I admired. I also love Ponting and Warne as well.

Of the overseas players, I like Steyn and De Villiers. I also loved Shane Bond. He was a bloody gun before he went to the ICL.

I hate KP, but that's because he's so good (Sorry dan. :p). But yeah I agree, will probably end up as one of the best English (...) players to represent the game.
I think you are only one person in this world who hate PETERSEN
Give me a solid reason why you hate PETERSEN

mukund_nadkarni

Club Cricketer
KP's my first favourite player. Have only been genuinely interested in cricket for about 3 years, and it was KP that really got my interest going. Just so entertaining to watch, and as his technique develops he just keeps getting better. I can just see him having 1 fantastic year, be it this year or next, and that'll really get his career going, I can see him ending his career with an overall Test average of around 54/55. He's also 3rd of all-time when ODi batting averages are considered. Legend.

Reckon his career is already moving in that direction. Just needs to root out some of the silly mistakes he occasionally makes. Otherwise just needs to keep doing what he does presently. He's pretty much on track towards greatness.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors

The Ashes must've done wonderful things in your country.

But yeah, Gilly was what got me interested in cricket. I was only like 7 or 8 at the time so I think it was him that got me interested. Or something like that. :p

Gilly Fan added 3 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

I think you are only one person in this world who hate PETERSEN
Give me a solid reason why you hate PETERSEN

It's not that I hate him, but to me he is just one of those players that you love to hate. But it's like when you hate a team that does really well all the time. It's kind of in a way that you respect them.

Doesn't really make sense, but I hope you catch my drift.

Houdini

School Cricketer
My fav player is Graeme Smith.
Great player, great leader.. I like watching him bat.

But, the player who got me into cricket has to be Chris Cairns.
An amazing striker of the ball with amazing power.
He used to be able to change the outcome of a game within a few overs. (this is going back a few years now mind you..)

I like KP, he is a brilliant player.. Unfortunately for the teams he plays :D
Last time he played NZ if i remember correctly he pummelled a few sixes into the crowd with a wrong handed grip.. Now that is class.. No matter where you come from. :cool:

Tugga36

School Cricketer
Probably my favourite cricketer at the moment is Mike Hussey. Very intense competitor I enjoy watching him bat, he's very technically correct and it's like a masterclass when he makes runs.

Users who are viewing this thread