Best download

A

ameyadeshpande

Dear forum founder, members and moderators,

This is a great forum where all the queries regarding the game are answered to the point. :bow: I really appreciate the great job everyone is doing by making addons, patches, mods etc. and managing this site so good. I'm comparatively new to the forum, and its been just one week or so that I've been a member, but in this week I've found this site to be very useful. So far I've downloaded the Indian team uniform, the nexgen umpire kit, Player Editor, Hardcore Difficulty patch and the Alternate Swing / Spin patch, the Indian team faces update, and the patch which stops fielders from wasting time by strolling. Out of all these I found the player editor to be the best. :thumbs: Every aspect regarding the players can be changed within some seconds. Using it, when I changed the team to latest one and played on the 'Hard' level provided in the game, it felt like what real international level cricket must be like. The runs are hard to score, and its difficult to find the gaps, but with practice the timing gets better. Also when a batsman stays on the pitch for some time, his timing gets better. Temperament is also crucial. I really enjoyed it.

I think the 'Hardcore difficulty path' doesn't make game very difficult as such. Only the batting is difficult. The opposition can be bowled out pretty easily. I played using the 'Extreme' level in the patch, for which it was mentioned that only a sadist would play on that level, but its easier than the 'hard' level that comes with the game.

The 'Alternate Swing / Spin patch' which says that it gives swinging ability to fast bowlers, I've downloaded it and tried various key combinations to make th bowl swing, but having yet found out. Does anybody know how to do it? :scratch:

Glad you like our site and find it useful :)

The problem with the hardcore patch is that there are as far I can see no separate agressiveness values for batting and bowling for the CPU. The hardcore patch makes batting more difficult and bowling better. This applies equally to the CPU. Plus CPU aggressiveness is increased making them go for more risky shots and getting out faster.

This results as you've discovered in batting being a challenge but being able to bowl out the CPU easily if you keep bowling certain kinds of deliveries. You could try bowling without the patch applied and batting with it applied for maximum challenge.

Another solution would be to use separate exes which is what Ravi has done. But this requires you to save and restart the game using another exe each time.

Will this patch increases the speed of human bowlers?

Users who are viewing this thread