Best.Game.Ever. (Really is this time!)

Damn my highest is only 21, I just keep missing the ball and the ball slowly breaks the stumps :D

I have just smashed my record. Got my first double hundred. 224 Runs with a total score of 472. I was smashing my way to my first 30 and my strike rate was like 4. Than my stumps mysteriously went missing and i decided to value my wicket more. I had a strike rate of just above 1 in the 80s and when i moved to the 90s i had a strike rate of 0.5. Than i managed to get my hundred and I thought i would get out so i started smashing em. And luckily got my strike rate back past 3 than it went down again when i got my 200 and my finished strike rate was 2.11.

That is what i called.. 'smart' cricket.;)

Runs: 223
Score: 472
Strike Rate: 2.11

Congrats, :)

I already had 5 double centuries, and it's almost easy to get a 100 in two tries, nearly.

KBChandraw added 50 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

33m3l7k.jpg
..:D..

Guess what?

OMG This game is amazing! Can we start patching it yet and get some Test Kits in? Because this Cricket Game Rules! No Sarcasm, It really does :D

Go die in a hole EA Cricket 07.

I was thinking about it, if there was a little space for 3's and 5's and pitch variation and stadium sprites! Ahaha!

We need to contact the developer! :).. ..

I have the physics engine,

You can get it from:

box2D.com

the physics really stun you sometimes in the game! :D..:D..

WOOHOO!!

My first TRIPLE CENTURY!!!!

2vn4aw5.jpg

j75cgm.jpg

So, am i the champion? 300+ Runs!!!! Doesn't matter, I'm feeling like the chaammpiionn! :p :D........

Users who are viewing this thread