Best.Game.Ever. (Really is this time!)

KBC, I'm still the champ in terms of scores. so don't get too excited ;).

my first ton.

see the strike rate.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 151
Had 3 go's this morning to beat Shrav's score, got it on the second. Will beat KBC's run total later. ;)

Gotya.jpg

LOL! You owned the score entirely. It would be interesting to see you get to my record ;) ..

lol I cant beat 113 runs :p

Feelin Blue? added 7 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

Just got 59 runs at a striker rate of 4.21 for 248 score. Its my best strike rate over a decent period of runs lol.

Most say they get out on occasions where a bouncer comes at them and they hit it out of the top. On that Occasions, Go to backfoot quickly, practice makes your speed and reaction time more masterful and well, you can easily gain the gift or ability to hit the ball anywhere you want.

3 steps to correct it.

Whenever a bouncer is bowled, Go to backfoot, Make sure it's a top spin or not, and play it at the time where the ball comes to about 8 cms, or near the feet. Time the ball (Goes into the practice category) and push the mouse in the horizontal manner, say, play it to the right completely, nearing 45 degree angle. If you keep practicing it, you'll soon gain control over your shots.

Shall i make a video tutorial? :)..

I scored 181 runs before knocking one back into my stumps lol. I got a score of about 450.

Feelin Blue? added 14 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

Oh mad just got 277 runs with a score of 742 lol.

Yeah KBC make a vid tut. Here is a weird glitch i just found in the game. Where i was batting over my head.:D Pretty weird.

14t3dhx.jpg

Last edited:
Superb game! Shame I'm so poor at it.:(;) Best of 30 runs (64 points) so far.

PhilD123 added 41 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

39 runs now (119 points) still not good enough though!;)

EDIT: 77 runs, 197 points now. Pleased with that!:) Really addictive though!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread