Best High Scoring T20 Match

Gurjot95

National Board President
I am new to this so I was playing T20 Challenge cup with Nottinghamshire (Me) Vs Dhuram

I bowl first and Durham Made a massive total of 200 with M Di Venuto scoring 121*
352llap.png

I gave up all hope there since I never chased target above 140 in T20. I made few changes to openers before match because one of my regular opener was failing. I made Powell as new opener with M. Wood. I decided to go only on attack. Both played very aggressive from start till 15th over with just one bar down. But req run rate was still raised to 13. Wickets in hands give me advantage so I full all the bars of Powell and he played brilliant innings of 118 in 60 balls with 194 Strike Rate and went on winning this one without losing any wicket in just 19th over :happy. My End Scores were 204/0
Below are some screenshots of this match
3509r4o.png

xpo668.png

34xese9.png

I know it's not the best match for you guys but since I am new to this game this is my best T20 match so far with a player scoring century and partnership of 204* :)

Now that's pretty good. Normally when the T20 score gets around 200 its very hard to chase.

yeah, you can see over by over pictures of how the run rate changes from 10th over. Never believe I can do it tbh. I actually wanted to end this game as quickly as possible to start a new match and win that one :laugh

Oh My God...this is amazing...However, in ICC 2006, a few times I ended up at 180-200....Rest is assured....Game is won as the opposition will make a mess of their run chase in the first 5 overs itself losing 4-5 wkts.....

However their were few occassions when I found myself chasing a 170+....so, sometimes I won, sometimes I fell short.....

So it shows that opposition chasing huge totals will be disaster....

I never thought you would win. Hats off to Powell for its brilliant innings
Not to forget M. Wood contribution. He played great innings and gave excellent support till the end. I would also like to mention Wood had much more strike rate than Powell in early 15 overs. So he was the man who gave blazing start and made this target possible and rest the work was done by Powell :clap

Users who are viewing this thread