Best Hit!!!

foggy123

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
what is your best hit, post it here, along with your favoured type of shot, be it an off-drive, a cover-drive or sweep,,, post it!

Ive found its dependent on the cricketer. For example with Brendon McCullum the shots on the log side for six are much better than down the ground - I have never been able to hit a six down the ground with him. Whereas with Chris Cairns you can play pretty much any shot and if your confidence is up and timing is right it goes for six.
I smashed a ball out of Eden Park with Craig McMillan it was huge and off Ganguly.

so you go for six while sweeping it? good idea,,,,, guess it all depends on ur confidence and obviously ability!

I like the ondrive most especially in C2k5, i just love it. But the sweep is an ocean of runs. Its a very handy tool to keep in your armoury

das_vicky said:
I like the ondrive most especially in C2k5, i just love it. But the sweep is an ocean of runs. Its a very handy tool to keep in your armoury
Yes the sweep is a brilliant shot to play and if you time it right...BOUNDRY !!

Its quite easy hitting sixes when you get use to it:

Attachments

• Cricket2005 2005-07-28 23-33-17-12.JPG
    Cricket2005 2005-07-28 23-33-17-12.JPG
    170.2 KB · Views: 77
Anyone managed a hook for 6 yet? Try as I might, I never, ever connect.

I've got the hook shot going for a few players, well connected with some confidence gets it over the fence easily...try it with Hayden, Langer and Sachin

Users who are viewing this thread