and i also sometimes play with...

Raina
Yuvraj Singh
Uttappa
Ojah
RP Singh
Sreesanth
Tiwari

bt still i didnt get right combination of youth players to replace the old ones....

Ajinkya Rahane
Gautam Gambhir
Cheteshwar Pujara
Manoj Tiwary
Subramaniam Badrinath
Suresh Raina/Virat Kohli
+Robin Uthappa
Praveen Kumar/Sachin Rana
Sadananand Anish/Piyush Chawla
Mohnish Parmar
RP Singh/Ishan Malhotra

Last edited:
Both the teams look good. I will try some young team today.

and thankx all... yogy let me know who r the good young players in indian side, i also dont like playing with old legs but the problem to me is that i couldn't find anyone to replace them....

and thankx all... yogy let me know who r the good young players in indian side, i also dont like playing with old legs but the problem to me is that i couldn't find anyone to replace them....

I just posted an entire line up of young players!

but the prob is non of them perform...

The batsmen are killer. They all average 50 in test cricket and 35 at the very least in ODI cricket. Mohnish Parmar averages less than 20 with the ball in both formats, Anish as well, RP Singh is inconsistent but he can win you matches alone by taking 5-6 wickets.

The batsmen are killer. They all average 50 in test cricket and 35 at the very least in ODI cricket. Mohnish Parmar averages less than 20 with the ball in both formats, Anish as well, RP Singh is inconsistent but he can win you matches alone by taking 5-6 wickets.

thankx... i see Tiwari performing and abt RP i leave him out of the side for most of the season

I am playing as Glamorgan in 2010 season. I will play International Season for India after the end of season with young players, I will post the game file by today evening.

Users who are viewing this thread