Your Cricket Best moment for any cricketer

AJEEB MUHAMMED

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
FOR A BATSMAN- When he sees the ball sailing over the rope for a long long six
FOR A BOWLER-When he sends the ball to cartwheel through the stumps or fully uprooting the middle stump
FOR A FIELDER-When he takes a diving one handed catch
FOR THE 12TH MAN-When he steps down the pavilion to play as a subsitute

And finally for me its when i bowl a very speedy delivery and when
the stumps are gone for a walk

Am i right ?

PokerAce

Banned
FOR A BATSMAN- When he sees the ball sailing over the rope for a long long six
FOR A BOWLER-When he sends the ball to cartwheel through the stumps or fully uprooting the middle stump
FOR A FIELDER-When he takes a diving one handed catch
FOR THE 12TH MAN-When he steps down the pavilion to play as a subsitute

And finally for me its when i bowl a very speedy delivery and when
the stumps are gone for a walk

Am i right ?

FOR A BATSMAN - When he wins the World Cup !!
FOR A BOWLER -When he wins the World Cup !!
FOR A FIELDER -When he wins the World Cup !!
FOR THE 12TH MAN -When he wins the World Cup !!

FOR A FAN - When his team wins the World Cup !!

MUFC1987

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I bowled Off spin when I played and there was no better feeling than spinning one 'through the gate' to bowl a right handed batsman who's trying to drive it/muller it over cow corner.

Also batting wise, that feeling when you hit a 6 or time a 4 brilliantly when you hardly swing at it, just pure timing.

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Scoring a match winning knock in your home ground for a batsman and a match winning bowling performance in your home ground is the best moment in life according to me. The city where you were born and played cricket right from leagues to bigger state levels and finally representing your country or T20 franchise and doing these in your home ground where people just support you for being a local player, you can hear the noise!

AJEEB MUHAMMED

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
For me

Scoring a match winning knock in your home ground for a batsman and a match winning bowling performance in your home ground is the best moment in life according to me. The city where you were born and played cricket right from leagues to bigger state levels and finally representing your country or T20 franchise and doing these in your home ground where people just support you for being a local player, you can hear the noise!

For me, it is that beating the home team and humiliating them at their home ground is the best.

----------

I bowled Off spin when I played and there was no better feeling than spinning one 'through the gate' to bowl a right handed batsman who's trying to drive it/muller it over cow corner.

Also batting wise, that feeling when you hit a 6 or time a 4 brilliantly when you hardly swing at it, just pure timing.

Im a Right-Arm-Fast Bowler.But my speed is touching only 125-135 kms.Im 14 yrs old.Iam very poor at batting.Most of the wickets i have got is through clean bowling the batsman.Iam an Indian.

Am i a good bowler ?

Dipak

ICC Board Member
FOR A BATSMAN - When he makes his test debut!!
FOR A BOWLER -When he makes his test debut!!
FOR A FIELDER -When he makes his test debut!!
FOR THE 12TH MAN -When he makes his test debut!!

FOR A FAN - To see him team beat the team he doesn't like

Trex99

Club Captain
Best moment for a cricketer

FOR A BATSMAN- When he is the man of the match
FOR A BOWLER-When he is the man of the match
FOR A FIELDER-When he is the man of the match

----------

For me, it is that beating the home team and humiliating them at their home ground is the best.

----------

Im a Right-Arm-Fast Bowler.But my speed is touching only 125-135 kms.Im 14 yrs old.Iam very poor at batting.Most of the wickets i have got is through clean bowling the batsman.Iam an Indian.

Am i a good bowler ?

No doubt you are good as you described yourself

Wynter

School Cricketer
Don't play as much as I used to, shoulder injuries haha

For me personally I was a fast inswinging bowler, so there was nothing more happing than moving it in the air and ripping out the off stump if a batsman left it, or it went through his bat-pad :D

Arslan230

Banned
When a player get the wicket or hit the ball as six. These are the great moments for all cricketers.

tazzron

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
For me, it was opening the innings and batting through for 142* after a very lean patch with the bat. Words can't describe how proud I was!

Users who are viewing this thread