Your Cricket Best moment for any cricketer

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
For a batsman, I agree it's gotta be a six if the question was 'First Best Moment'. I know how delighted I was when I hit my first six in an inter-school game. :D

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Well for me it sums up to 3 things:
1. Getting that new bat you've wanted for ages.
2. Walking off after scoring a lot of run/ saving a match.
3. Clean bowling someone who you dislike or have had a chirping war with.

grkrama

National Board President
How to build up stramina and i dont have that
Its more about getting the shape right and timing, stamina and muscle power does help but its not compulsory, there was my friend i college days he used to look like a pack of bones, but he could hit a long way it comes down to getting your swing right, and not lose shape.

Myself most of my sixes(not many, i prefer 4's to sixers) come off timing, it also help save your stamina and keep you in the zone.

grkrama

National Board President
finishing a game nothing ever beats it when you are there to take it home, at the same time if you are on the loosing end esp in close one, it can also be the worst feeling you can get.

AJEEB MUHAMMED

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Well for me it sums up to 3 things:
1. Getting that new bat you've wanted for ages.
2. Walking off after scoring a lot of run/ saving a match.
3. Clean bowling someone who you dislike or have had a chirping war with.

I agree with that 3 points you quoted especially that 3rd one :p

----------

finishing a game nothing ever beats it when you are there to take it home, at the same time if you are on the loosing end esp in close one, it can also be the worst feeling you can get.

Well said :clap

joejoe018

Associate Cricketer
I had a thriller of a match a few months ago. They posted 149 in a T20 and we came in to bat. I made 11* and at the end of the match they celebrated, then the scorer came over and said we won by one. We went bizzare! We were like
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :yes True story. My best match ever. P.S I also got a wicket being the only spinner in my team.

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I had a thriller of a match a few months ago. They posted 149 in a T20 and we came in to bat. I made 11* and at the end of the match they celebrated, then the scorer came over and said we won by one. We went bizzare! We were like
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :yes True story. My best match ever. P.S I also got a wicket being the only spinner in my team.

15 peopling were "eeking" and 1 was "yesing"? That must of been something!

AJEEB MUHAMMED

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Chasing and winning by one run eh!.It doesnt make sense :facepalm:

KrishnamurthiN

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Being a Right arm medium pace bowler,the best moment for me was when I got a wicket off the very first ball I bowled which was a very long ago, still remember the moment though... :)

AJEEB MUHAMMED

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Bitch slapping an umpire!
:lol I remember those days when everybody used to call me no-ball boy because of my strange bowling action and when i tried to bowl a bouncer it would go above wicketkeeper's reach.But now im happy that i have improved much compared
to the previous one,2 weeks back i bowled a medium length delivery which went at i think 120-130 and went away with the offstump.Im satisfied,for my satisfaction the key is to clean up the stumps at regular intervals and it is my best moment as a cricketer :)

Users who are viewing this thread