Best moments of PlanetCricket || Which was your best moment ?

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Many stories are written by PlanetCricket everyday. (with we, PlanetCricketers, as its Characters.)

Which was/were your favorite(s) out of all of them ?
The one which you enjoyed the most or the one which made you learn something new or the one which made you laugh or the one which made you cry or the one which made you angry or the one which made you feel confident ?

Share your best moment on PlanetCricket!!

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
One which made you feel confident ?
When I got well supported responses for my Cricket 07 Mods .

One which made you angry ?
Feud with @CerealKiller + When I didn't got thrown into the XX eleven .

Your best moment on PlanetCricket ?
Every bit including both ups & downs .

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
One which made you feel confident?
None as such but recent years I feel I dont have the baggage of running leagues. I can freely come post and leave.

One which made you angry?
Not many would be aware but back in 2010 there was a lot of problem with sub-continent and non sub-continent folks. Yes we all were kids and did not speak English well. There were few members who would act crazy against the sub-continent and some sub-continent members who would be offensive of everything. One such thread where PC was actually changed a lot was this https://planetcricket.org/forums/threads/the-subcontinental-issue.70456/

Remember now a days so many folks I see who joined after me have many post counts its only because Cricket Leagues section now counts your posts, in early days of PC they did not count our posts. If the posts were counted like how they do now many members like me or @Sartaj would have so many post counts as well. I am angry for this thing because now a days many think greater the post count the smarter or good poster a member is.

Your best moment on PlanetCricket ?
My best moment was when I was actually very active. So not just A best moment. We had fantastic members in Cricket League sections so many leagues and I used to wait for everything like from drafts or auctions to actually participating in leagues.

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Remember now a days so many folks I see who joined after me have many post counts its only because Cricket Leagues section now counts your posts, in early days of PC they did not count our posts. If the posts were counted like how they do now many members like me or @Sartaj would have so many post counts as well. I am angry for this thing because now a days many think greater the post count the smarter or good poster a member is.
That's the real reason why many of us (Me, CG, Iridium) have low posts counts. Plus even posts in GFX didn't count.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
That's the real reason why many of us (Me, CG, Iridium) have low posts counts. Plus even posts in GFX didn't count.
Lol really? News to me, I had absolutely no idea! Those were the only places I ever used to post :p

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Lol really? News to me, I had absolutely no idea! Those were the only places I ever used to post :p
I remember you being in my league and participating. Ah good old times :)[DOUBLEPOST=1508873336][/DOUBLEPOST]
Absolutely agree, although I did not post in GFX section but yes in GFX too the posts did not count.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Best moment: the entirety of Australian Premier League by @Biggy as well as Harry Potter Mafia by @The Spin

Personal best: Either 'A' Championship, or Pokemon Mafia.
Your A Championship was fab.

Users who are viewing this thread