Best.Parody.Ever

The Lancashire Hotpots are pathetic.

Well, they are a a self proclaimed "mess about band" so I doubt that really matters.

Lol, i heard this song about 6 months ago, made me laugh. Anyone that takes it seriously is an idiot. Love the lanc accent.

Looks like nobody likes those outcasts. Great find. I watch MTV alot but missed this. Thanks for sharing

Lawl. It's only a micky-take, take it easy.

No need to take it easy, my opinion on the so called "band," which i use the word band extremely loosely, is that they're pathetic.

They could be serious, mick-take, or a pub curcuit band, i still wouldnt care,

Well actually, thats what they are, a very very amatuer pub curcuit band, less than amatuar i suppose.

They're pathetic.

All of that could so easily apply to Fall Out Boy and co. :)

No need to take it easy, my opinion on the so called "band," which i use the word band extremely loosely, is that they're pathetic.

They could be serious, mick-take, or a pub curcuit band, i still wouldnt care,

Well actually, thats what they are, a very very amatuer pub curcuit band, less than amatuar i suppose.

They're pathetic.

All of that could so easily apply to Fall Out Boy and co. :)

Lets go through this,

My first point, serious, yes FOB are serious.

Second, mick-take, not to my recollection. Pub curcuit band, no, they're on the big stage, pah, Lancashire coldpots can only wish.

FOB aren't pathetic, they're witty.

Sim, it's not like they're trying to be anything other than an amateurish pub band. Its one song, done in jest, its meant to be a humourous song, but comedy is obviously lost on a select few. I think the hate also comes because you're secretly an emo yourself, i bet you've got your razor blade out right now havent you ;)

Just to make sure, before you call me pathetic, i was joking........¬¬

Sim, it's not like they're trying to be anything other than an amateurish pub band. Its one song, done in jest, its meant to be a humourous song, but comedy is obviously lost on a select few. I think the hate also comes because you're secretly an emo yourself, i bet you've got your razor blade out right now havent you ;)

Just to make sure, before you call me pathetic, i was joking........??

I'd try to reject your comments of me cutting myself but i have actually got a cut on my wrist from work so my fight would be lost.

I make no secret that i like some things Emo, Fall Out Boy aren't emo but thats anthor subject. I myself am certainly NOT emo.

Users who are viewing this thread