BIG ANT CRICKET ON Oculus Rift

JasXI

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can Oculus Rift be used on a PC or only consoles? It would be great to use it considering a first person view career mode

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I saw the video briefly,the second link has nothing to do with Big Ant.But the first link too dint have anything about Big Ant.Atleast,i couldnt find any.

Lunathi

School Cricketer
I saw the video briefly,the second link has nothing to do with Big Ant.But the first link too dint have anything about Big Ant.Atleast,i couldnt find any.
No it doesnt, I think what he is trying to say is wouldnt IT be great if big ant was available on Oculus, He is not saying that it is

angad

Chairman of Consent
No it doesnt, I think what he is trying to say is wouldnt IT be great if big ant was available on Oculus, He is not saying that it is

This is what Ross had said:

* There is also a unique First Person View (as well as 3rd person), we have even integrated Oculus with the PC version and it was awesome, it felt like you were there!!

We are using it in the office and may support it in the game. As the final unit is yet to be produced this will likely be via a patch.

----------

Can Oculus Rift be used on a PC or only consoles? It would be great to use it considering a first person view career mode

The consumer version is not available yet. It will first target PC and smartphones, and later they might move onto consoles!

Last edited:

Params7

International Cricketer
Occulus Rift is the way of the future. Hope this piece of hardware becomes a massive success.

Users who are viewing this thread