Bill Lawry Commentary Clips

A

abhay_guy

should i paste these clips as it is into the p.c or should i replace them with any other , if so which?. Should i paste them after opening with media
player or should i directly paste them? Plz help me.

S

snoop_dizzle

Adi...i just record cricket when i'm not home and just get the commentary from video via microphone (thats why the quatlity is not so good) and Abhay_guy....dont have a clue what your are on about...just put them into a commentary folder and replace them with older files.

A

abhay_guy

yeah got it.
I should replace Billy's (beautifull bowling ) with that of Richie oe max well's
comments of the same topic. Is that right? :D

D

destroyersachin

Yea the quality is alright, it can be better ofcourse, but I am not sure if this works for 2004

A

abhay_guy

Is there any one from HYDERABAD, on this site. Any one from my town who can help me replace kits for cricket 2004

A

abhay_guy

Is there any one living in Hyderabad ,India.
I face a problem with Kit editor (2004).

A

abhay_guy

I can't find the old clips like Got em & it cleared the boundary 6 runs.

Where can i find them in my p.c. I searched any where but couldn't find them .Plz help me.

A

abhay_guy

Can any one of u down load the RAR file of BOY COTT ( pitch report & general chat ) which replaces the commentary of jim maxwell & change it to a ZIP file.
I am not able to open it.

A

abhay_guy

Plz convert this into zip file & paste it again .And And tell me where to paste it
in my p.c. I couldn't convert into zip file . So plz convert it and paste it again in this forum.

Attachments

• nexgenumpires.rar
    891.3 KB · Views: 51

Users who are viewing this thread