Bizarre crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trescothick

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've played 44 overs of a one-day innings, and the game appears to be stuck.

I'm at usual menu for the end of each over, where you click 'Resume' to continue.

When I click on resume nothing happens, it's as if the button isn't working. But it works fine for every other option in the menu (statistics, save, quit etc.)

Anyone had this before?

Is it on a save game you have created using the fixtures editor? I had a similar problem with a save game I had edited but the problem might have been that I tried to created a 2 over match!

Ste

Ste said:
Is it on a save game you have created using the fixtures editor?

Nope, just a regular world cup.

I've started and loaded other games, and they work fine. It's only doing it on this one, which is bloody annoying considering I've just played 44 overs!

Try using SavTweak and switch sides and chose a new bowler cause that might be the problem.....

ZoraxDoom said:
Try using SavTweak and switch sides and chose a new bowler cause that might be the problem.....

Where can I find this, SavTweak? Is it part of an editor I may already have, or is it a stand-alone thing?

check the dowloads section under "editors", when u switch teams, and have changed bowler, save the game, exit and change back teams and wahey it should now work! :)

The Pinned FAQ said:
Bugs

Why won?t my game resume? It makes the sound but won?t let me play!

This is a bug, you have to:

Download SavTweak from the editors section of theDownloads Centre
Swap the teams for your save game file
Load the game in Cricket 2004
Change the bowler to someone who hasn't bowled their full 10 overs
Swap the teams again in SavTweak
Then Continue Playing

Try reading it next time? Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread