BLC cracks - D3D TNT,High,Low & 3DFX

gagan512

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey guys, ive got the BLC Cracked exes which u can use to play the game without the CD.
I've got all versions: tnt,high,low & 3dfx.
All together, they are around 34 MB, i've compressed them using WinRAR to about 1.88MB.
I cant mail it to all of you individually, so pls tell me where i can upload the file, so that all of u can download it from there.

-Gagan.

gagan512

School Cricketer
I signed up with freeservers and got 12MB of free webspace. I thot i could upload the file there so that ya'll can download it frm there... Guess what ? Darn thing wont lemme upload files more than 0.5 MB in size ! Arrgh !
temme where i can upload 'em pleeeasee !
again, file size is 1.88 MB.
-gagan

gagan512

School Cricketer
okay, i made a yahoo group and uploaded the file there. So u all can get it from there.
For now, all 4 exes (i've left out software.exe, cause i dont think neone will need it!) are in one single fie compressed with WinRAR (u need winrar to uncompress). The file is 1.88MB in size.
If some people cant download it, I could also upload the files individually, as in, separate files for d3dtnt.exe,d3dhigh.exe etc... This way u wont have to download the 1.88mb file, instead only the 400kb odd file.
Tell me if i should upload the files separately too, i'll do it if many ppl ask for it, cause 1.88mb itself is pretty small, even on a dialup connection, it shouldnt take long.

The yahoo group can be accessed from here :
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blcgroup
blcgroup

The crack can be downloaded from the 'Files' section.
-gagan512

Edited By gagan512 on May 08 2002 at 18:56

gagan512

School Cricketer
Hey man, appreciate the praise, cause it took a #### lota #### to get it all done !
But after all, its such a gr8 game and everyone should get to have it !
Thanks again :)
-gagan512

A

Anonymous

hey gagan512,
i'm downloading the files as i type. question is are these for 2000 as well??

gagan512

School Cricketer
Hey,

1. Ok, I think the files SHOULD work with SWC too, cause there primarily isnt any difference between the two games, just region wise distribution tactics...
But in any case,BACKUP your original exes so that you can always come back to previous settings, in case ur sys gets conked up.. so far i havent seen a case of these files causing any problems, but just a precautionary measure.

2. Well, I dont really know if these files will work with Win2K, cause i really havent tried that.. so again, download, backup and test ! thats the simplest explanation i can give you guys :)

So gimme all your feedback on these files, so that i can serve ur guys and this excellent forum better !

cya
-gagan512

gagan512

School Cricketer
Hey,
why dont u try and get 'win2k compatibilaty updates' from microsoft web site. I friend of mine uses XP and he keeps downloading these updates with which most old win95/98 programs work in XP, maybe BLC too ? give it a try.
-gagan512

Users who are viewing this thread