BLC2005 PCDVD or PCCD, whats the diference and could add patch updates on PCDVD Versi

cham2k

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I really don;t know the difference between PCDVD and PCCD and also can you update files on PCDVD because I know with PCCD you can. :rolleyes:

nothing really ... its more like 1 dvd can hold information of about 6-7 cd's, therefore dvd's are used nowadays instead of regular cd's! I am almost certain that all gameplay and important things will be on both versions, but the dvd might just contain a little more extras, for example upcoming game demos or videos or things like that!

update files on PCDVD because I know with PCCD you can
By this do you mean actually copy patches to the disc or patches on your PC? You defintiely will be able to patch either version on your PC but actually putting these patches into the disc you would of course need a dvd burner if you can actually put the files on ive never tried with the CD version as usually the space is all used up

Last edited:
:cheesy Thanks bhail256, "Sri Lanka WC Champs 2007"

i think BLC has too much commentary for a CD to hold. I mean just the demo around 60% is just commentary.

I agree with commentary, thats why it's soo good. Way better than Cricket 2005

bhail256 said:
haha, i take it your srilankan! :cheers

Yup!!!

Users who are viewing this thread