BLC2007 Messed Up!!

ralfroxx

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey i have just started playing BLC2007,i was wondering that it will be a nice one but i was wrong.The thing which really disappoint me is that the roster in ea cricket 07 only some team like India,Pakistan have wrong names etc but it got everything wrong no team member have their name right,and the controls are horrible.Anyway can anybody help me to fix the roster problem plzz..any help would be grateful:crying:(:help

OffCutters

International Coach
Thats because BLIC Never licenses teams, they only licensed them in licensed comps. Go download a patch from the Downloads forum for rosters etc.
I`m surprised people still play this game.

ralfroxx

School Cricketer
can anybody attach a link here please i cant able to find it...plzz help

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Hey i have just started playing BLC2007,i was wondering that it will be a nice one but i was wrong.The thing which really disappoint me is that the roster in ea cricket 07 only some team like India,Pakistan have wrong names etc but it got everything wrong no team member have their name right,and the controls are horrible.Anyway can anybody help me to fix the roster problem plzz..any help would be grateful:crying:(:help

Well, I did warn you:

Brian Lara 2007 will cost you ?9.99 (on the PC) and it's rubbish. Put the extra ?8 or so on and get yourself Ashes 2009. Haven't you tried any of the demos yet? Seriously, BLIC 2007 is not worth bothering with.

This is what you should be looking at. Superior to BLIC 2007 in every conceivable way.

Ashes Cricket 2009 Forum - PlanetCricket Forums

You didn't listen, so you've just wasted however much you spent on that pile of rubbish. :sarcasm

ralfroxx

School Cricketer
sorry now help me please i heard a lot about this game thats why i buy it please help me to get those roster

ralfroxx

School Cricketer
OK...OK...can Anybody help me to get the roster please i request:doh:(:crying:help

ralfroxx

School Cricketer
he said that after seal is broken it can be refund or change...plzz i request tell me the patch which will improve the Roster Please i have told it 3 times in this thread
:help:help:help:help:help:help

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
he said that after seal is broken it can be refund or change...plzz i request tell me the patch which will improve the Roster Please i have told it 3 times in this thread
:help:help:help:help:help:help

No idea. My advice: search the BLIC 2007 download section, if there is such a thing.

By the way, where did you buy it?

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
Ralfroxx if you want updated roster and everything. You can download my IPL patch V2 at the download selection of blic 07.

Users who are viewing this thread