BLIC Competition Winners

Ste

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
Planetcricket are pleased to annouce the winners of our spot the ball competition to win a copy of BLIC signed by Brian Lara and a Duke cricket ball.

normal_BLIC%20PC%20UK%20PACK%20RGB.jpg.jpg

The Winner

The winner of the first prize of the signed game and a BLIC branded Duke cricket ball is member Denver82 who was the only person who correctly guessed that the ball was in square K2

Runners Up

No one else guessed the right answer but several members guessed squares that where next to K2. A random draw was done from these members to choose two people to win BLIC and a BLIC branded Duke cricket ball.
The two members chosen were jdbais and shahid6995.

Congratulations to all the winners, all winners have been notified and there addresses passed to Codemasters who should send out the game very soon.

Below is the unblurred image showing where the ball is, thanks again for Colin/barmyarmy for creating the spot the ball image and to Codemasters for donating the prizes.

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 180
K2????? look where the players are looking. no wonder so many people were wrong.

Doh, I demand a recount I find the picture very misleading and how anyone could guess that is just wack so major congratulations to Denver82

Oh well, it was win or not buy it at all, after seeing that its actually so high when the fielders and batsmen are totally looking in the wrong area then it makes me want it even less.

It hurt me soooo much, after that I studied that picture sooooo hard, that my L3 was just a square short!!!!!!!! :mad:

omg this picture is so misleading...I mean it would be a wild guess to go for k3, when all the fielders r looking at something else.

BTW gj Denver82.

thats the fun in life... so if 230 said close to mine that leaves a few that have some good imagination....

I'll pick me CC up later this week and trondel over to Codies and buy me game..

rocklara said:
It hurt me soooo much, after that I studied that picture sooooo hard, that my L3 was just a square short!!!!!!!! :mad:
I guessed L-3 also, and was one of the two second-place people drawn to recieve the cricket ball and the BLC game. Sorry rocklara but from your posts elsewhere looks like you didn't like the game anyways :)

Users who are viewing this thread