BLIC Demo Opinions and Reviews

Who all think BLIC is going to be CRAP?

• Total voters
jdbais said:
cricketfan, do you know which stadium is being used in the demo?
The Brit Oval is in the demo, with England, Australia or the West Indies in the Champions Trophy mode. It's six overs-a-side.

I found when playing that the lbw shouts are very poor, the bolwer just puts his arms in the air and the keeper shouts OOOOOUUUUUTTTTT, i have only whitnessed one variation on this which was when the bowler shouted instead of the umpire.

When the balls on hawkeye hit the stumps the bails do not come off but it looks very realistic.

The swing is very easy to manipulate using L1 AND R2 but im not sure hwo to get the ball to seam yet.

The play is very arcade style, i would recommend buying this game on a comsole as the action will be easier to control on a console other than a PC, its very fast paced!

Im going to buy both games and use Cricket 2005 for the PC for doing a story thread on here as it is more of a long winded game normaly and use Brain Lara for a quick blast in between.

This game is brilliant, the animations and the shots they play are so smooth. i played Aus vs Eng and Aus hit 55-1 and we hit 19 -3 .. getting used to the controls... im going to play with WI and see how i go.

here a few shots from the cover and main menu ::

Attachments

• Blic - cover.jpg
    Blic - cover.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 264
  • Blic - back shot.jpg
    Blic - back shot.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 259
  • Blic--main-menu.jpg
    Blic--main-menu.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 256
I'm buzzing of this game. I have played this for the past 14 hours. It's only a demo but it sure is a hell of a game.

My highest score so far is 58/2 England Vs Australia. I won also!

well here is a shot of the score summary , i played West Indies (me) Vs Australia.. i got thrashed.. :(:(

this game is OFF THE HOOK

:D :D

Attachments

• Blic - score summary.jpg
    Blic - score summary.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 239
Can't wait to get my hands on this demo! I am going into my local GAME store today to get it, does anyone know how much it costs?

i thought demo's are free?

I think that some are, but I think we might have to pay for it.

i just phoned GAME!

theyve finally got the demos!!

he said to me that the preorder is free! and u will get the demo today!

ok bye im leaving now..
hopefully will have a review on it later today or tomorow if i can stop playing it!!

All I can say about this game is wow! Absolutely love the analogue control, the little deflections are fantastic, bowling is supurb, the first game (yes I know its only a demo!) that has made me want to actually bowl myself. I thought I would get bored of the 'semi-automatic' fielding, but I havn't! Does anyone know what sort of level 'county' is, like is it the 'easy' setting or 'medium'? Only asking as i've scored 136-6 from 6 overs, this suggests its the easiest level. Although, nothing above 80 with England or the West Indies.

Thanks, I've just phoned my local GAME store up and they said it's free to pre-order and you'll get the demo free, but they have none in store until tomorrow maybe.:(

stevie said:
Does anyone know what sort of level 'county' is, like is it the 'easy' setting or 'medium'?

I am sure rubber said it was like in BLC

I.e.
Village = Easy
County = Normal
Test = Hard

Users who are viewing this thread