BLIC for PS2

razzreloaded

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey guys i was wanting to find out if anyone of you has played BLIC 2005 on ps2 and if so, how does it play regarding graphics and gameplay. Are there any screenshots you have.

Also i was wanting to buy it on ps2, is there anyone in the US that has bought this game to use on their modified ps2 and i can buy it from them
let me know

Yea i have got it on the ps2 and it is a decent game which might be picked up cheaply now. However if you are expecting alot of it , dont as it has alot of things wrong with it as you will see people saying on here.

gimme some things that you felt were not upto par with this game. Cause i believe all the ratings and reviews say its the best PS2 cricket game ever

Don't expect alot from this game its good for the first couple of weeks then gets repetetive.

This is a good game but I think only for PC where you can patch it, otherwise it's useless.

I think compared to Cricket 2005 on the PS2, BLIC 2005 is miles better. As you said that reviews have stated about it being the best PS2 game ever...as far as i believe, it is certainly true!

Users who are viewing this thread