Draft: (Blocker)Chain Draft 2 - first impressions last.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
With the blocker chain draft coming to a close, i was thinking of canvassing 6-7 sign-ups for a second similar draft.

In this draft, everyone has a completely free choice for their first pick among any player with a test cap.

But here’s the catch... for every subsequent pick, each player must have played in either the test debut, or the last test appearance of YOUR previous pick.

Other than that, standard draft rules apply.

Have at me...

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
With the blocker chain draft coming to a close, i was thinking of canvassing 6-7 sign-ups for a second similar draft.

In this draft, everyone has a completely free choice for their first pick among any player with a test cap.

But here’s the catch... for every subsequent pick, each player must have played in either the test debut, or the last test appearance of YOUR previous pick.

Other than that, standard draft rules apply.

Have at me...
I was thinking of running an all-time Pakistan Test XI draft, would you mind if we do it concurrently?

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
After an embarrassing exit from last time around, here I am again, to get embarrassed, once again.

In.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Will keep sign ups open till the end of the weekend. There’s a few drafts going on so we can run concurrently if people are up for it or hold off a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread