Bodyline field

RoboRocks

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I used the bodyline field in the 1st classic match by using custom fleid settings and it works just set the feild and bowl short balls down the legside they either get hit or edge the ball to the awaiting leg side catchers.
I bowled short at WG Grace and hit him in the head then I bowl on down the legside and was caught at leg slip. :D

RoboRocks said:
I used the bodyline field in the 1st classic match by using custom fleid settings and it works just set the feild and bowl short balls down the legside they either get hit or edge the ball to the awaiting leg side catchers.
I bowled short at WG Grace and hit him in the head then I bowl on down the legside and was caught at leg slip. :D
Really? I guess that's not really cheating since Bodyline wasn't banned back then.

BTW, I'm stuck at the Sober's Sixes match. It'd be easy if it was against a fast bowler, but I can't seem to get past the 5th six. :mad

Yeah I'm stuck at the Sober's match. Once I hit 5 and the 6th literally landed on the rope and was given as a 4! :(

Users who are viewing this thread