Bowler's Highest Speeds......IS It only Shoaib?

Rocky911

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey Guyzz I tried bowling more than 100mph from different bowlers but ended up with only shoaib akhter bowling more than 100mph and even going up to 104mph when used by the computer.......Check out the speed that was generated by Shoaib during a match........

Cricket2005-08-0618-26-54-18.jpg

Last edited:
well, its pretty unrealistic that shoaib can bowl regularly over 100mph in the game, although he's done it once he doesnt bowl that all the time, so i'm glad hes the only one who can do it, but craig white can strangely too

And 167.5 KPH. At how much speed do Brett Lee and Shane Bond bowl?

Check out these speeds generated by PAki bowlers............i guess they bowl pretty fast than any other team in general.......
The Image iz a bit small due to some problems but the speeds are....
Shoaib Akhter...............104.4mph
Waqar Younis...............97.2mph
wasim Akram................96.7mph
Abdul Razzaq................95.9mph

Even medium pacers like Razzaq can bowl upto 96mph in Pakistan so thatzz really gud for Paki fans to play with.....

1.jpg

Andrew Flintoff-Right Arm Fast- 78mph max!!!

Wasim would break his back in two bowling with that speed. LOL

Andrew Flintoff-Right Arm Fast- 78mph max!!!
I know! and he was bowling upto 94 mph against the aussies on the weekend, with a bad shoulder!

i think itts better like that ,because its kool bowling with the pakistani bowlers..........................with that much speed!!!!!

yes, but its unfair that they are the only ones who are that quick, as an england supporter, i would like to the fiery combination of harmison/flintoff bouncing the opposition out. harmison can, but flintoff cant even reach 80 for god sake!

playing Pakistan in a 20/20 match on Test is so ****....i meen, Pakistan are crap...why make them good???

Users who are viewing this thread