Bowler's Highest Speeds......IS It only Shoaib?

dude stevo.. a humble request to watch your mouth plz.. that isn't a good remark you made... your team just lost to a significantly younger team.. P.S. all the guys in your national team are old what do you think they are gonna play forever?

dude stevo.. a humble request to watch your mouth plz.. that isn't a good remark you made... your team just lost to a significantly younger team.. P.S. all the guys in your national team are old what do you think they are gonna play forever? they are turning into crap at the moment as well!

stevo dont u dare to speak anything i mean any thing about pakistan or pakistani team. I am warning u

Some fanatics here..lol

nickcarter_theg said:
your team just lost to a significantly younger team..
England's team isn't that young... Bell's the youngest and he's 23.
Anyway, he is probably just having a laugh, don't worry guys he's just saying that Pakistan are crap cos he knows England have got the Aussies beaten and he can't take the **** out of them anymore! :D :D :D :D

Hey cmon guyzz.........itz not a place of fightin here........itzz just about who iz qiuck and who iz not !! i know the point that Stevo made iz not correct about Pakistan bein crap...............Pakistan haz the worlds fastest bowler Shoaib and some other speedsters like Sami and old waqar and Wasim..............so there iz no point in making them slow...........i think Codemasters have done the right job in makin them fast........!

but the problem is that flintoff, who is as quick as sami in real life struggles to make 80! i've said it before but its crazy!

Thats pretty rite........Flintoff should have been made much quicker !

I agree that codies have done the mistake but calling pakistani team a crap is just not fair.Gough,Harmison and Flintoff hasnt even taken as much wickets as Wasim and Waqar have taken alone

Now if any moder wanaa ban me he is most welcomed. I will speak truth and this is the truth

so? does that mean they shouldn't have a realistic representation of the speed on the game? lets not argue over who the best bowlers are because this is not what this thread is about. and why would you get banned for saying that gough, flintoff and harmy have taken less wickets than akram and younis?

aitzaz said:
stevo dont u dare to speak anything i mean any thing about pakistan or pakistani team. I am warning u
all im gonna says is..LOL!!! Take a chill pill.....its sport, get over it

All teams have to suck at some stage...Give us Aussies a few more years, watch all our players retire and we will be dreadful

Last edited:
Lol this thread is great. They're havin a paddy cos someone said that their team was crap. To be fair to stevo he is only statin the facts.

I've only manged to get Freddie over 80mph on a handful of occasions but he takes a hell of a lot of wickets for me.

Users who are viewing this thread