Bowling ability - first change etc

stannie65

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
What decides the bowling line up for sides? ie playing against india they opened up with harbahjan singh, which is a little bit annoying as i want it to be realistic. So which stat in the player editor determines the bowling line up?

Eg, in the editor singh has:

Accuracy: 76
Swing: 64
Cut 81
Speed 66

and agit agarkar has

accuracy 54
swing 63
cut 66
speed 73.

has anyone messed with these? is it the accuracy that determines who bowls first or is it something else?

ps, what does the batch edit player abilites in the player editor do!?

thanks

rob

Well since I've altered my Aussi eteam to 99 atributes for the whole team, the bolwing screen looks like the battin screen. I like it that way I admit. So yea I guess the higher the bolwing atributes the higher up is the blowers name..

yeah ive got the editor, i just want to know which stats i have to edit to make malinga bowl in front of murali for example

It's the overall bowling ability which decides the bowling lineup. So it'll be the sum total of their abilities.

@John Adams: Why on earth would you want to make all your players 99 on every stat? How boring is that? How old are you?

lazy_chesnut said:
@John Adams: Why on earth would you want to make all your players 99 on every stat? How boring is that? How old are you?

Ah so you made it possible for me to do that with your editor and now you talk down to me? That's rich!

I hate hypocrites...

He made the editor to make it more realistic I presume... not to make every player 99... otherwise he could have made a one-click button for each thing that slides all the stats to 99 ...!

I hate people who can't justify themselves so take it out on other people..

What I do is my business ok guys? Not like I can't ever adjsut the settings later on, I'm just having fun now. And who the heck is taking it out on other people ronan? Im the one whos being persecuted here ok ?

And now it's by two people! Anyone else here gonna take a pot shot at me as well?

unfriginbelieveable!

John Adams said:
What I do is my business ok guys? Not like I can't ever adjsut the settings later on, I'm just having fun now. And who the heck is taking it out on other people ronan? Im the one whos being persecuted here ok ?

And now it's by two people! Anyone else here gonna take a pot shot at me as well?

unfriginbelieveable!
I don't remember having a go at you. I was merely asking why you would do it, because I thought perhaps I had misunderstood what you have done. Also, I genuinely am wondering how old you are.

Well it felt that way, wheather I was wrong or right, but meh, water under the bridge now. I'm allowed an occasional outburst here at planetcricket no? And I am thankful for your wonderful editor that enabled me to make me my team 99 rating, for offline fun. :)

Last edited:
I just want to express my appologies to all for my not so good conduct here last night, my time that is. I was just in a bad mood, and had forgotten that words in a forum, or anywhere, can be like words spoken face to face, and can be just as pleasant, or just as offensive. So I'm sorry Lazy and Ronan...

Thanks for your understanding everyone. :)

...and to stay on topic, McGrath is my first change bowler lol

i've developed a pattern on mine it seems to pick the person on top of the list then the 3rd best . so if they happen to be spinners well bad luck.

Users who are viewing this thread